IGNORED

Fabrice Muamba

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/17417973

Tottenham's sixth round FA Cup tie with Bolton has been stopped after 42 minutes following a serious injury to Bolton midfielder Fabrice Muamba. With the tie approaching half-time, the England Under 21 international appeared to collapse at White Hart Lane with medics from both teams attempting to resuscitate the 23-year-old.

Edited by Zoo

By the looks of it the outcome will be a very sad one which ever way fate puts her hand 10 minutes without oxygen is to long a time.

There have been a few sportsmen collapse and sadly pass away usually down to a dicky heart that has never been spotted.

Thoughts go out to him

Football really doesn't matter when something like this happens. I hope he pulls through.

He's a young lad at the end of the day and it's awful what has happened. Like Paul said 10 minutes with oxygen is a long time and although I'm not going to put anything bad I'm fearing for the worst. I'm just hoping that he pulls through, he's still so young.

Thoughts to the family.

Spot on

I suddenly became a lot less annoyed about us not beating Sunderland. I was actually about to write my match report, but I lost interest in anything like that straight away. It's such a shit situation and I just hope that the medics can make it so he can go on living his life.

It's a very sad time also very reminiscent of when Foe sadly passed away a few years back.

Hope He pulls through but it does seem very bleak so far...

Scrap that reports from Twitter and various Bolton fan sites saying the ambulance crew have got him breathing again let's hope it's true and He pulls through!!

It's just a sad thought that if He has gone all that time without much if any oxygen what the outcome could be for the poor lad

Edited by EFC-Paul

It's just said on Talksport's 8pm news that he is fighting for his life sad.png

has been since he went down. Reports on twitter (albeit brief) saying he was breathing again. If hes still fighting 90 mins after the initial attack, its got to be a good sign.

its days like this that i love football. everyone coming together, regardless of team colours. this unity should go further than football - leaders of the world should take note. Muamba reportedly in a stable condition. Massive praise to all those who showed their support and huge props to St Johns Ambulance for giving the kid a chance

its days like this that i love football. everyone coming together, regardless of team colours. this unity should go further than football - leaders of the world should take note. Muamba reportedly in a stable condition. Massive praise to all those who showed their support and huge props to St Johns Ambulance for giving the kid a chance

This.

"Bolton Wanderers can confirm that Fabrice Muamba has been admitted to the Heart Attack Centre at the London Chest Hospital where he is currently in a critically ill condition in intensive care."

Feared the worse so the fact that he's still fighting gives hope.

Guest blueboy122

Can not even begin to imagine what the atmosphere was like when all that was going on, something I would not want to go through thats for sure. Come on Fab pull through mate!