IGNORED

Predictor - where will we finish, who will win the league, who will go down...

Hafnia

Man city to win on goal difference!

Bolton Wigan and Wolves go down, we finish 10th (factored in beating Liverpool, resting players for cup final) Liverpool to finish 7th.

I had utd to piss it by about 10 points! Us to finish 8th below Liverpool with Bolton, QPR and Wigan to go down.

For some reason us and Stoke only play 37 games although I've updated all the scores!? How jarg!

Think I might of been a tad bit biased, but Newcastle's run in is pretty hard to see them pick up many points

Man U 97

City 86

Spurs 75

Arse 74

Chelsea 72

Everton 58

Shite 57

Newcastle 57

S'land 49

Fulham 48

----

Wigan 37

B'burn 31

Wolves 29

QPR staying up on goal difference

Edited by pete0

Champions: Manchester United take the crown in my world by a clear six points due to a good end to the season and winning the Manchester derby 2-1 at the Ethiad Stadium. Tottenham finish just behind in 3rd place taking a total of 79 points (ten behind City) and this allows them to finish one place above Arsenal who finish on 76 points.

Everton: A good finish for Everton (maybe biased) but we finish in 6th place behind Chelsea in 5th racking up 58 points from 38 games.

Liverpool: Liverpool continue to perform poorly and although they pick up three points in the last few games the results around them mean that the slip into 11th place and that is where they remain. Not a good finish to the Premier League for King Kenny but a good finish for the blue half of Merseyside, they finish behind the likes of Stoke City, Fulham, Sunderland and Newcastle United.

Relegation: Wolves fail to win another game in this campaign and finish well bottom on 25 points. They are joined by Wigan Athletic on 29 points and QPR on 32 points, two points adrift from Bolton Wanderers in 17th place and six points adrift from Blackburn Rovers in 16th place.

I never get involved in these kind of predictor things but for the benefit of this thread I say Toffees to finish in seventh place, QPR, Bolton and Wolverhampton for the drop and MCFC to win the League, I really hope they do it too.

I'd rather anyone (bar Liverpool) won the league over Manchester City. For these few games leading into May I'm a Manchester United supporter and willing them on to win their 20th title and likewise anyone that plays City I'll be supporting - the more they lose the happier I become.

I'd rather anyone (bar Liverpool) won the league over Manchester City. For these few games leading into May I'm a Manchester United supporter and willing them on to win their 20th title and likewise anyone that plays City I'll be supporting - the more they lose the happier I become.

Same, depending on the league I might support them when they play N'castle.

United to win the league. us to finish 8th, Villa, QPR and Wolves to go down.

I know that they have been shit this year but it always shocks me when I see people talk about Villa going down. It's just that when they were under O'Neill they had the likes of Gabby Agbonlahor and Ashley Young banging the goals in and they looked like they could challenge for Europe in a few years (I for one always feared them when they came to Goodison) but now they have turned into a laughing stock under McLeish and could realistically get relegated to the second tier of English football.

It's a funny old game eh?

Guest blueboy122

I know that they have been shit this year but it always shocks me when I see people talk about Villa going down. It's just that when they were under O'Neill they had the likes of Gabby Agbonlahor and Ashley Young banging the goals in and they looked like they could challenge for Europe in a few years (I for one always feared them when they came to Goodison) but now they have turned into a laughing stock under McLeish and could realistically get relegated to the second tier of English football.

And that is what I think would happen to us if Moyes left. All these Moyes bashers think we could get a better manager at the moment and the reality is we couldnt. Villa are a prime example of what could happen. Better the devil you know.

Edited by blueboy122

but now they have turned into a laughing stock under McLeish and could realistically get relegated to the second tier of English football.

I wonder if any other manager has relegated one team(Birmingham) and gone to another and relegated that team as well???

I wonder if any other manager has relegated one team(Birmingham) and gone to another and relegated that team as well?

Probably, I'm not 100% sure but I know that Alan Pardew has relegated a few clubs and I know that Iain Dowie has too. I'm sure he would be the first man however to relegate a club and then relegate their rivals in the next season too which would no doubt cheer the Birmingham City supporters up!

I honestly do think they will get dragged into it right at the end. Edited by theprisoner

And that is what I think would happen to us if Moyes left. All these Moyes bashers think we could get a better manager at the moment and the reality is we couldnt. Villa are a prime example of what could happen. Better the devil you know.

Spot on!

Remaining Aston Villa Fixtures:

A - Liverpool

H - Stoke City

A - Manchester United

H - Sunderland

H - Bolton Wanderers

A - West Bromwich Albion

H - Spurs

A - Norwich City

Well what do you all make of them little numbers? The game against Liverpool will be massive, Villa will know that they can win given Liverpool's shocking form and the abscence of Pepe Reina but whether they can pull it off at Anfield is questionable (I guess if Wigan can do it anyone can). The Stoke and Manchester United games will end in defeat in my personal opinion and the Sunderland could could well see them lose aswell.

Bolton might save their bacon but with the season nearly at an end that game could be harder than it appears with West Brom and Norwich the only winnable games from the last three games (even though Norwich have been in tip top form and will want to end the season with a win at home). Villa can forget beating Spurs cause that aint gonna' happen so like Pris said Villa may well fall through the trapdoor come May.

A - Liverpool

H - Stoke City

A - Manchester United

H - Sunderland

H - Bolton Wanderers

A - West Bromwich Albion

H - Spurs

A - Norwich City

Well what do you all make of them little numbers? The game against Liverpool will be massive, Villa will know that they can win given Liverpool's shocking form and the abscence of Pepe Reina but whether they can pull it off at Anfield is questionable (I guess if Wigan can do it anyone can). The Stoke and Manchester United games will end in defeat in my personal opinion and the Sunderland could could well see them lose aswell.

Bolton might save their bacon but with the season nearly at an end that game could be harder than it appears with West Brom and Norwich the only winnable games from the last three games (even though Norwich have been in tip top form and will want to end the season with a win at home). Villa can forget beating Spurs cause that aint gonna' happen so like Pris said Villa may well fall through the trapdoor come May.

I reckon they'll get 7 points which will be the magic 40 points which should be enough to keep them up.

Beating Sunderland and Stoke, and draw with either Spurs or Bolton

A - Liverpool Draw

H - Stoke City Loss

A - Manchester United Loss

H - Sunderland Loss

H - Bolton Wanderers Draw

A - West Bromwich Albion Win

H - Spurs Loss

A - Norwich City Win

Aston Villa are the perfect opposite of Everton - Martin O'Neill should take alot of resposnibity as to what has happened to them...

http://www.dailymail...ston-Villa.html

Shocking feck up, he sold Gary Cahill for £4.5 mil then wasted money on Zat knight £3.5, Curtus Davies £10, and James Collins £5. The £12 mil wasted on Reo-coker and Harwood is unforgivable, special mention for Luke Young £5, Delph £6, and Sidwell £5.5. All average players the feck was MON thinking?

Hated them under MON always got good press for shite football that looked good on MOTD. 451 counter attack that solely relied on pace and was boring as fuck. How they got results against us is up there with Liverpools luck, we always played them off the park and they'd still nick the points.

I rememeber one of the worst feelings at Goodison is when we playd them a few seasons back and were 2-1 down with about a minute of the game left to play. Joleon Lescott managed to score from a corner to make it 2-2 and literally from the kick-off they managed to nick a goal and win 3-2 (think it might have been Ashley Young that scored). I can only echo what Pete has said, they played shite football and we'd always out-play them and lose (hence why I was always worried when we played them).

Paying £5,500,000 for Sidwell and paying so much for the likes of Young and Delph is un-forgivable. O'Neill certainly has a lot to answer for down in Villa HQ.