IGNORED

Stoke

Finn balor

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From the Cahill vid on the OS it sounds like we're gonna try bully them then play football, so not expecting this to be pretty.

Howard

Hibbert Jags Heitinga Distin

Anichebe Osman Fellaini Pienaar

Cahill

Jelavic

Don't think Moyes will risk Gibson's knees in this one. Pity we are playing Stoke, any other team and I'd of been hopeful of Barkley starting.

They were very lucky to hold out against Arsenal, and have nothing to play for(apart from their empty vessel fans). 4-1 to us, early Jelavic pen to shut them up, Anichebe, Osman and Pienaar with the rest. Sloppy corner Shawcross goal for them.

Guest blueboy122

Its great how all the fans are now optimistic ever since the signing of Jelly because before hand we all would been saying 1,2-0 stoke because we couldnt see ourselves scoring!

I bet jelly wins about 1000 freekicks tonight.

Howard, Hibbert, Distin, Heitinga, Jagielka, Anichebe, Pienaar, Osman, Fellaini, Cahill, Jelavic

Gibson/Neville out, Vic/TC in.

Mucha, Stracqualursi, McFadden, Gueye, Barkley, Coleman, Duffy on the bench.

Would rather see Barkley ahead of Vic, but other than that it should be enough to beat Stoke, 3-1

From the Cahill vid on the OS it sounds like we're gonna try bully them then play football, so not expecting this to be pretty.

Howard

Hibbert Jags Heitinga Distin

Anichebe Osman Fellaini Pienaar

Cahill

Jelavic

Don't think Moyes will risk Gibson's knees in this one. Pity we are playing Stoke, any other team and I'd of been hopeful of Barkley starting.

Howard, Hibbert, Distin, Heitinga, Jagielka, Anichebe, Pienaar, Osman, Fellaini, Cahill, Jelavic

Gibson/Neville out, Vic/TC in.

Mucha, Stracqualursi, McFadden, Gueye, Barkley, Coleman, Duffy on the bench.

David Moyes isn't predictable, he just checks my posts for ideas wink.png

Not playing to bad but where are the goals? Come to expect 4 goals in every game lately. Stoke really only looking threating on the long throws. Think Jelavic will score.

All that Stoke have are the long throws and I'm sure that Moyes will have had the lads working to counter them all week. We really should have this one in the bag and I can only see us scoring more and more. With the form that Jelavic is in he'll probably score for us at the Britannia but if not I'd take a 1-0 win away from home against a team which I think are really tricky to play against.