IGNORED

Hugo Rodallega

Me and my mate often have this discussion - he would love him here. I wouldn't mind him but he wouldn't be my first choice.

At £10m then no, there must be better options but if he has only got 12months left and we could get him for about £5/6m then I'd take that. It also mentions N'Zogbia has only 12months - if we could get both for what we recieve for Yobo, Yak and either Heit or Bily (if they were to leave) then I'd think that's decent business.

• 2 months later...

Linked again. http://blogg.aftonbladet.se/sillyseason

I have google translated the everton part.

Hugo Rodallega, who now is with Colombia in the Copa America, now claims that Arsenal want him.

- Arsenal are interested in me and that is a club that I always liked. There are several teams that are interested, it's true. Villarreal, Sevilla, Arsenal and Everton, said 25-year-old.

- There is much speculation about the future, but right now I'm in Wigan. I have a year left on my contract with Wigan, but if the club wants to sell me so there is no problem if it is a good solution for all parties.

He had an average goals return for a below average team. With a better team he could be a very good player.

I hope your right Steve0 but a friend of mines a Latics fan and he said hes hit and miss, miss, miss then hit again! Also with average players around you if your a little above average you look good.

I hope your right Steve0 but a friend of mines a Latics fan and he said hes hit and miss, miss, miss then hit again! Also with average players around you if your a little above average you look good.

Made me laugh!!!

But we won't get him, don't worry mate.

• 8 months later...