IGNORED

Hugo Rodallega

Guest blueboy122

In other words, he wants to see who will offer him the most money.

Bingo.

I think he might want to be part of a "project" at West Ham/Newcastle on £80,000 a week.

So he won't be coming here then.

Maybe.

If he's holding talks with Everton, Reading and Southampton then I'd have us as favourites to sign him. It all depends on which clubs he is talking to and whether we can appear more attractive.

Maybe.

If he's holding talks with Everton, Reading and Southampton then I'd have us as favourites to sign him. It all depends on which clubs he is talking to and whether we can appear more attractive.

if we're in the list with those 2 I dont think we would be favourites. Theyre "new" to the EPL and so an experienced player like him could be important to them, offering him the chance to play more regularly and be the big fish.

Think ive made my opinion on us signing him clear, we shouldnt be competing with other clubs on wages / signing on fees. If he wants to come for a "reasonable" wage then fine, we can sell him next year. If not, dont go out of the way....

If the rumours are true and that's a big IF I'd be made up with Rodallega Pranjic Pienaar and also the already captured Naismith all three players that would improve our current squad saying that I'd have a fucking heart attack if We brought in so many decent players in one go ohmy.png

Signing on fee would be at least £1m - probably command £40k a week based on his free transfer status. Haven't got an opinion of him, never caught my eye but...

bloody well hope not. Nowhere near good enough to be demanding that!

edit: just thinking, is he able to play on the right?

Edited by Matt

http://thtandlcab-fo...-more-new-faces

Hugo and other stuff!

"Take the Naismith transfer for example, the lad comes and has a medical and people find out about it. Then everyone expects the deal to be concluded immediately but because transfers are complex nowadays they generally take a bit of time, as a result some ‘respected ITK’ claims that the lad has failed his medical and the transfer has collapsed. Cue the typical Everton hysteria that followed before they then start to listen to others who state it actually has not collapsed and the world is a brighter place again ! Until this ‘respected ITK’ says something else that they all believe until it doesn’t happen again and so the wheel continues to turn.

What I am alluding to here is to be patient and to take every rumour with a pinch of salt. Just because someone says we are in for a player doesn’t mean we will get that player or in fact that we are actually in for them."

Bit smugmellow.png ?

Does any Evertonian with half a brain really need that explaining to them? Specially in such patronising termsdry.png.

"Take the Naismith transfer for example, the lad comes and has a medical and people find out about it. Then everyone expects the deal to be concluded immediately but because transfers are complex nowadays they generally take a bit of time, as a result some ‘respected ITK’ claims that the lad has failed his medical and the transfer has collapsed. Cue the typical Everton hysteria that followed before they then start to listen to others who state it actually has not collapsed and the world is a brighter place again ! Until this ‘respected ITK’ says something else that they all believe until it doesn’t happen again and so the wheel continues to turn.

What I am alluding to here is to be patient and to take every rumour with a pinch of salt. Just because someone says we are in for a player doesn’t mean we will get that player or in fact that we are actually in for them."

Bit smugmellow.png ?

Does any Evertonian with half a brain really need that explaining to them? Specially in such patronising terms.

go on twitter. that should answer that question.....

Bit smugmellow.png ?

Does any Evertonian with half a brain really need that explaining to them? Specially in such patronising termsdry.png.

That is why, despite knowing their stuff, I can't stand THT and LCAB.