IGNORED

I would like to see ......

Not looking for a full team (unless you want to post one up) just ideas you would like to see, to see if they work out.

I would like to see a twin striker setup (Jellyfish and Vellios) with possibly Naismith playing behind them.

It may not work out, but it is something I think might be worth a go.

Any other ideas that might be worth a shot?

boobs, loads of them, covered in baby oil.

Be careful with that stuff! There's no warning on the bottle but used injudiciously it can actually make babiesohmy.png !

(I have sixteen year old evidenceunsure.png )

On topic....I'd like to see Vellios scoring from the bench....and I'd like to have 20+ points from the first ten games.

I would like Vellios to get more playing time, and Moyse to be more astute with his substitutions instead of waiting for last 5mins when we need to shake things up and change things round.

Think Moyes had improved his sub decisions last season, giving a good 20 mins to them. Still some dodgy ones though.

I'd like to see us go with 2 up top to start with, and also see Coleman given a opportunity to develop into a decent fullback.

Would also like to see Rodwell play more than 3 games before going MIA, and for us to start our season with everybody else.

I just don't think Coleman has the defensive ability to really hold down a starting fullback position.

Genuinely, Clyne WOULD have been the best bit of business we could have done. Saints have grabbed themselves a quality player for cheap.

I would like to see....

A decent, semi-established, RB with potential and also experience....bought into the club.

An ultra creative player, who can play across the 'attacking midfield 3', who will sit behind Jellyman. (see EvertonAdam94's team line-up). Similar to Arteta but a younger model, as he was then 23/34.

No more games against Liverpool, where we go for a draw and hope for a set-peice.

I just don't think Coleman has the defensive ability to really hold down a starting fullback position.

Genuinely, Clyne WOULD have been the best bit of business we could have done. Saints have grabbed themselves a quality player for cheap.

I would like to see....

A decent, semi-established, RB with potential and also experience....bought into the club.

An ultra creative player, who can play across the 'attacking midfield 3', who will sit behind Jellyman. (see EvertonAdam94's team line-up). Similar to Arteta but a younger model, as he was then 23/34.

No more games against Liverpool, where we go for a draw and hope for a set-peice.

Been thinking that since he first started, hes too clumsy. Not sure hes a RW either, honestly dont know where he fits in. 3m sale to a championship team maybe but hes still young so who knows....

I know ive said this before, but Ossie behind the front 2 is where he is best. He has super-glue on his boots, can turn out of most situations and pick a pass. Example, setup for Jellys 1st goal - it was a good finish but Ossies turn and vision made that goal, its little wonder people have joked about him being the scouse Iniesta....

Been thinking that since he first started, hes too clumsy. Not sure hes a RW either, honestly dont know where he fits in. 3m sale to a championship team maybe but hes still young so who knows....

I know ive said this before, but Ossie behind the front 2 is where he is best. He has super-glue on his boots, can turn out of most situations and pick a pass. Example, setup for Jellys 1st goal - it was a good finish but Ossies turn and vision made that goal, its little wonder people have joked about him being the scouse Iniesta....

I've been saying the Coleman thing for ages now, he simply is not good enough, he was found out after a season, at £60k it was worth a gamble, but i really think he is lacking in a few major departments.

As for Osman, if he had any kind of consistency to his game, he certainly wouldn't be playing for us he would be playing for a team in the CL, the guy has skill in abundance, but he will have one amazing game, then vanish for the following 2 games.

As for Osman, if he had any kind of consistency to his game, he certainly wouldn't be playing for us he would be playing for a team in the CL, the guy has skill in abundance, but he will have one amazing game, then vanish for the following 2 games.

Trouble is he truly shines in the middle for a game or 2 then hes moved out to the wings. Thats the main reason hes not consistent. season before last when he took over Artetas role in the middle he was dictating everything. That seasons home performance against Utd was as good as Felli vs City in my opinion. He stole the show.

Trouble is he truly shines in the middle for a game or 2 then hes moved out to the wings. Thats the main reason hes not consistent. season before last when he took over Artetas role in the middle he was dictating everything. That seasons home performance against Utd was as good as Felli vs City in my opinion. He stole the show.

Maybe with Naismith here now, there should be no excuse for playing Osman on the wing anymore. One thing Moyes HAS to cut out this season is this playing players out of postion, IF we ever do get Pienaar then we now have players for the left and right berths so there should be no reason to ever see an Osman/Rodwell or a Barkley out on the wings again. Edited by theprisoner

Id like us to play a fluid 433, with more interchanging of positions.

Fellaini, Gibson and Rodwell interchanging in the middle, Pienaar and Osman interchanging behind and to the sides of Jelavic.

If you have players swapping positions like that it is very difficult to defend against and creates lots of space.

Fellaini, Gibson and Rodwell interchanging in the middle, Pienaar and Osman interchanging behind and to the sides of Jelavic.

If you have players swapping positions like that it is very difficult to defend against and creates lots of space.

That would be real nice, but highly unlikely

oooooooh yeah, that gave me a semi....

That would be real nice, but highly unlikely

To be honest, the only real change from last season is putting Rodwell in. After that its just giving the players a bit more freedom to organise themselves out on the pitch, or maybe if say Gibson organises who goes where and when for example. But I dont think Moyes will give the players that freedom, I think he prefers structure to fluidity.

oooooooh yeah, that gave me a semi....

Worried that I gave Matt a semi!

We all had a semi final last season. I would like to see Moyes go with a more attacking emphasis and quit all that crap about sitting with his hands under his ass and actually go with an attacking intent and go out to win. Quit with the negative tactics or philosophy or ineptitude of failing to kill sides off or becoming complacent. Also, take all cup tourneys seriously, the League cup, as trivial as it is, still denotes an actual trophy, and next year will mark 18 years without a trophy, so even that, should be seen as straight faced with Moyes, it still represents a domestic honor and Toffees have never won this trophy, so even if it's maybe not the most important thing on offer, well I would still like Moyes to take it seriously and play strong sides with an intent as with the FA cup also. I would hope the season to properly get underway sometime before March also, as we are notoriously slow starters, Moyes has an opportunity to eradicate that and get the team playing, he have the capabilities in personnel to do something. I really want the club to win something again, as with all others.