IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

i would, but I know what you mean. It's more a matter of teams being worse than them, rather than them being better. If that makes sense?

Yeh I do. On their day they can match most teams but I think they are more of a flashy team than grinders. Put it this way I would never back them to hold on to a 1-0 lead.

I just think it's good to see two Welsh clubs in the top level (would say again, but can't recall when they both previously were involved together). I expect a tough game with CCFC when the time arises. They did well to get a promotion before, have some decent players and it's a bit of a partizan atmosphere at their venue so won't expect an easy time of things.

Confirmed. Body language will be interesting.

yeah. actually agree with Shearer (I checked outside, the world isnt coming to an end):

BBC Sport's Alan Shearer speaking on Radio 5 live
On Wayne Rooney starting: "It's a fascinating one. Can you imagine if he has a poor game tonight what the press will all be saying?"

LINE-UPS - Man Utd v Chelsea (2000 BST)
Man Utd: De Gea, Jones, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Valencia, Cleverley, Carrick, Welbeck, Rooney, van Persie. Subs: Anderson, Giggs, Smalling, Lindegaard, Young, Kagawa, Buttner.
Chelsea: Cech, Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Cole, Ramires, Lampard, De Bruyne, Oscar, Hazard, Schurrle. Subs: Essien, Torres, Mikel, Lukaku, Schwarzer, Azpilicueta, Mata.
Referee: Martin Atkinson (W Yorkshire)