IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Interesting England line up tonight. I'm not surprised to see 5 at the back and it's good to see Keane involved as the more I see of him the more I like him.

Livermore is an absolute dog in the middle alongside Dier but he is doing the job he is there for which is something most previous England managers wouldn't have done.

The fact that Livermore starts ahead of Barkley is a travesty

Livermore is playing a completely different role to what Ross would though. Alli and Lallana are in ahead of Ross and that's probably fair enough - both excellent players. Livermore is there to suit the system - Henderson would be playing that role if fit. Davies could easily slot in and can see him doing so before the end of the year.

Doesn't look like Ross will be making an appearance. Redmond and Lingard on ahead of him.

Taking the piss for me.

Ignored at the Euros so one of only two outfield players not used (with Baines) when games were crying out for him. Then dropped.

Now recalled because he's playing out of his skin and he's still getting splinters in his arse; I'd tell England to fuck off if I were him.