IGNORED

Gary Neville

He's an outstanding pundit, best by a country mile.

The insight he gives the viewers is excellent, you can see why he was the best right back in the country for so long, his attention to detail in terms of understanding patterns of play is second to none.

Take away all the nonsense about him being a spoilt kid who can't stand losing, the lads a winner who will succeed in whatever he chooses to do in life. Any wonder England seem so much better defensively???

I really thought I was going to hate him when it was first announced he'd be working for Sky but he's excellent and doesn't show any sort of bias, which was a massive surprise. And when he commentates he's the best there too. Martin Tyler used to be my favourite commentator but Neville shows him up for what he really is; a top four arse licker.

Yep I agree he is top notch. I used to really rate Andy Gray and he is the best since he was pushed. I think Neville & Wilkins are the only two pundits who seem to know what they are talking about as the rest are crap. The one who commentated on us on Monday couldnt even tell the difference between Osman & Pienaar half the time!

• 4 weeks later...

I'd have him as an assistant manager in a heartbeat. His attention to detail is unreal, he called out John Terry's error and is not afraid to voice his opinion, even with his England connections. The lad is a winner.

It would mean we could get rid of round and seriously get someone in who can coach some attacking variations, other than left side or knock it up option we tend to use.