IGNORED

Villa

Memmaclub

This could be an interesting team selection. Does DM go with the team who performed fantastically against United or put out Naismith and Mirallas who will bring an element of surprise to our attack. Go on Moyes, let's get an away win.

And who would you leave out to accommodate those two. ?? its just not that easy.

We will create chances, like we did against United, let's be honest it could have been 4 or 5!

Villa look shakey, if we can stop them from scoring, I just can't see them stoping us.

I see little Blue triangles all over the place.....Pienaar, Baines, Fellaini and Jelavic.....perfectionsmile.png

Horrible horrible feeling about this game. Im sticking to 1-1. Bent and Osman (late everton goal to get the draw after totaly dominating the entire match)

I think DM will stick to the same starting XI but i would like to see

...................howard.....................

Hibbo...Heitinga...Jags...Baines

...........Felli...........Osman............

Mirallas......Naismith.......Peanuts

....................Jelavic.....................

Let Distin and Gibbo rest for a game. Both are to important to play partly injured. (Gibson especially)

Edited by Peter H

I cant see much changes from mondays game. All worked really well then. If Felli comes lower to his "normal" position, then may be Nev go to rb and Naisy go to Fellis place behind Jelly. Could and would like to see Mirallas have a go from subsbench on right side, replacing Ossie.

Guest blueboy122

Team news is late but this is Villa...

Given, Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Baker, Herd, N'Zogbia, KEA, Bannan, Delfouneso, Bent

That side is definatley beatable mike do you think?

I cant see much changes from mondays game. All worked really well then. If Felli comes lower to his "normal" position, then may be Nev go to rb and Naisy go to Fellis place behind Jelly. Could and would like to see Mirallas have a go from subsbench on right side, replacing Ossie.

Dont like to quote myself, but ill think that only change is this what i said. Nev RB, Felli to Nevs last game place DM, and Naisy goes behind Jelly.