IGNORED

WBA (away) 01.09.12

c1982

10 minutes gone and Pienaar is down needing treatment, earlier on Fellaini knocked Olsson to the ground giving him a reason to call on the doctor, I'm happy with 0-0 at the moment, I've got a good feeling we can get something from this game if we work hard enough.

I'm thinking Mirallas on for Neville, moving Fellaini back (because he is having no luck with the ref while up front today). I'd like this sub to happen quickly.

Naismith is looking a little tired today after playing mid-week. Doesn't have that extra step. But, then again, bringing on Coleman may not help, because he's probably in the same position.

So little between the two teams. I knew it would be tight, twoteams with a great start to the season will be hesitant to concede the first goal. Makes for a tight game. Pienaars start was awfull. Has however started playing alot better and linking up nicely with Fellaini and Baines. Distin has had a terrible day on the job and is to blame for both Longs header to the crossbar and Morrisons last chance. (thank you Howard)

Shame Gibbo had to come off, he is so important. I think the substitution was the correct substitution to make.

Naismith needs to see more of the ball, same with Osman. Jelavic looks threatening, shame he didnt get more power behind his header.

I think we will see Mirallas come on pretty soon. I would take out Naismith, move Osman over to the right, move Felli back into the midfield (he isnt winning against WBA's center halfs) and have a faster, more movable Mirallas against their big defenders.

COYB!

No fluency to our attack and we look like conceding as soon as they put together a coherent attack. Distin looking really shaky. Hibbo off the pace. Only Baines at the back really playing well. Massive save from Timmy. Definitely missing Gibson, Neville just not doing the job. Think we need to keep the ball on the floor for 15 minutes, see what we can get. If nothing by then, bring on Mirallas and then, only b/c of his great record against them, Anichebe.