IGNORED

WBA (away) 01.09.12

c1982

And their draw only came because of an injury-time goal. Whilst I think that tomorrow will be a hard game I think that West Brom will be more worried about us than we are of them.

EDIT: When was the last time we won three games in a row to start a campaign I wonder? I'm guessing you'll have to go back quite a bit considering the poor starts we always used to have.

Edited by Zoo

Baggies fans are pretty decent as a rule. Should be a good game I think. Two 100% records on the line tomorrow. Hope ours is the one still intact at the end. But as I say, they are generally a nice bunch of folks so I hope you get to enjoy a great game.

Plus we will break our longest undefeated streak (in the prem) if we get a result tomorrow.

Agree on the Baggies fans, as long as you don't show any sympathy to Villa they'll share a pint with you.

Fucking hell, September already tommorow for this fixture. Where does the time go to?

People have been getting very apprehensive about this fixture but I have confidence in the players and that they can continue with the excellent early season. We can even go top tomorrow if things go our way. Won't be easy, and they are no pushovers, but I can't see anything beyond an away success.

WBA 0 Everton 2

Looking at Everton, Jellavic, Pienaar, Fellaini, Baines, plus to be honest a few others, on our present form we are going to score! All we have to do is keep really tight at the back.

There's a good feeling about the club, let's hope we can build on it.

WBA have made a good start, they will be after the win, a home draw against us last season would I think have been a good point for them, their good start this season will see a draw as two points lost.Like that it should be a hell of a game.

Can't see us not scoring.........WAB 1 Everton 2

Not worried at all.

Spurs wasted a lot of chances against them. We are in very confident mood, and I just can't see West Brom having anything to be cheering come the final whistle.

Our biggest test is when we go behind, but I think we will demolish West Brom in a very savage way today.

Sorry Baggies. 5-0

Like Avin said the baggies have given away lots of chances to both Spurs and Liverpool. They have also created a fair few chances themselves but I would back our defence to do better than theirs, so hopefully we take our chances. Could be a high scoring game... Although I said that about Utd lol.

Squads out very early

Everton (vs WBA): Howard, Neville, Baines, Distin, Jagielka, Gibson, Osman, Fellaini, Pienaar, Naismith, Jelavic.

EFC Subs: Mucha, Coleman, Mirallas, Gueye, Hibbert, Anichebe, Heitinga.

Foster; Reid, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell; Yacob, Mulumbu; Fortune, Morrison, Dorrans; Long

No Odemwingie, still very close to their strongest line up. Should make for a great game today. 4-2 to us, Mirallas last goal scorer.

Edited by pete0

Injured?

I agree though C, him and Odemwingie are their best players and no sign of them is good news!

I'd say West Brom's strength lies in midfield - Mulumbu and Yacob will be important for them today to contain and try to boss midfield and they'll look to Dorrans (although poor last season) and Morrison to create. Odemwingie and Brunt are on the bench I think - both can be dangerous. We'll have to watch for Long's direct runs too. Saying this though I do expect us to edge it today. COYB COYBs[1].gif