Jagielka...3

Gibson...2

Naismith...2

Jelavic...1

Previous MOTM winners...

Leyton Orient (H)...Kevin Mirallas

Aston Villa (A)...Steven Pienaar

Manchester United (H)...Marouane Fellaini

The referee marked him out the game, got kicked all day no free kick, nudges a player fairly off the ball and they get a fk.

That's true, but he still didn't play well. He didn't tackle well; while he did get a lot of touches, he never managed to dispossess the opposition's player, a couple of times he even tackled the ball into the feet of a WBA player in a better position. He took too many touches before he passed when he played deeper and that back heel when he could have just laid it off for Pienaar was a horrific idea and shows something about he approached this game.

Please may I vote for Heitinga?

image_normal.jpgJohn Heitinga@Johnheitinga

Disappointing day in all ways. 2-0 defeat at #WBA and 90 mins on the bench. To see #Everton lose is painful, felt ready to help

If Moyes noticed how bad our defence was today then Heitinga will be in for the next game.

Osman gets my vote. The rest of them were terrible. I have no idea how Pienaar has managed to get any votes ohmy.png. Pienaar has even tweeted that it was his worst game in an Everton shirt.

Edited by Romey 1878

I have no idea how Pienaar has managed to get any votes ohmy.png. Pienaar has even tweeted that it was his worst game in an Everton shirt.

Trevor Francis said (shortly before West Brom scored) that he was the best player on the pitch!

Which actually says more about the knowledge of Francis than Pienaar's performanceunsure.png .

Given it to Gibson. Only guy worthy of a positive mention.

Some of our lads looked lost today. Fellaini should be dropped.

Sarcastic? Felli has been outstanding in the first two games. Ref took him out today and he had a bad day. Still a fucking hero in my book so far this season.

I voted for Pienaar. Had a bad start to the game but got better and better.

Some people are wondering how pienaar could get any votes. Thought i might explain my vote.

I dont think anyone really deserves a vote yesterday. Osman didnt get anywhere, Gibbo not on long enough. Pienaar was the only player to improve throughout the match. He had a bad start and got better and better. That is a sign off a big player. To claw himself into the game and try his hardest.

At one point the triangles with Felli and Baines were there again. All due to Pienaar. His glances to Baines and later Mirallas were there.

Thats why he got my vote although noone deserved it

Sarcastic? Felli has been outstanding in the first two games. Ref took him out today and he had a bad day. Still a fucking hero in my book so far this season.

I voted for Pienaar. Had a bad start to the game but got better and better.

No, not sarcastic at all.

The guy looked like he was drunk out there yesterday. His control of the ball was terrible, as was his passing. I couldn't care if he had been man of the match for 37 games of the season, we are talking about West Brom, and the fact you think he played well in other matches is irrelevant to this weeks motm debate.

I judge players on their performance on the pitch per match, and yesterday he was shocking in my opinion. No Everton player has a right to be played the following week. The prospect of sitting on the bench might ensure it doesn't happen again.

We look a different team without Gibson.