IGNORED

Chelsea sack Roberto Di-Matteo

Utter disgrace - Abromavich is a complete nutter. Like seriously, they won the champions league 5 months ago, they're third in the league this season and after just a short bad run that's it?

Despite all his wealth I'd be embarrassed to have someone like this in charge of my club - Chelsea fans must be livid.

I don't even like to talk about these, but it was an asinine decision to fire Matteo after the European Cup "Win" back in the spring. A team becomes champions of Europe, and a few months later the owner decides to sack the manager responsible? Don't quite understand that, their owner must be a real snide to make a choice like that, and there's gratitude for you. And all because they had a couple of poor results in Europe or a defeat at West Bromwich Albion. Mr Ambramovich you are an ass. Managers must feel really uncomfortable in that position such are the demands of the job and what the owner or chairman demands as success now. They were only in the second division as recent as 1989 and getting crowds of less than 20,000 at Home, some people must have short memories. Ambramovich should join Dragons Den, with all that money, and join the rest of the miserable fucks on that program. He'd fit right in. Feel sorry for Matteo in the circumstances.

And Benitez as new manager? I didn't even realize until today. That's a step backwards. They may as well forget about being League Champions again now he's come in, but the cups success will at least remain consistent, but still a surprise choice, but I wouldn't be too overjoyed with that in their shoes.

I think its very harsh on Di Matteo but I dont think too much has changed since AVB if I am brutally honest. RDM gave them the belief that they could win and turn things round so his man management must be very good but I still think the same problems are there and how on earth he can start Mikel week in week out is beyond me. I would have sacked him just for that!

I don't get this whole mark clattenberg thing, he was accused by Chelsea of a racial slur, which was found to be untrue, so Chelsea apologise and that's that. Now if he had what the hell would have happened to clattenberg, he would have been hung out to dry and rightly so, but Chelsea and thier team get away with just apologising for the accusations in the first place, surely that's just as bad?

Edited by mogsy