Southampton (H)...Nikica Jelavic

Leeds (A)...Victor Anichebe

Swansea (A)...Victor Anichebe

Newcastle (H)...Leighton Baines

West Brom (A)...Leon Osman

Leyton Orient (H)...Kevin Mirallas

Aston Villa (A)...Steven Pienaar

Manchester United (H)...Marouane Fellaini

I thought there were going to be a lot of reactionary votes for Jelavic because he scored the winner. I'm impressed that everyone (so far) has voted for Coleman, because he is definitely the right choice. Made things happen the whole game and set up Pienaar. We have a smart group of soccer/football fans here.

Don't know what Seamus had for breakfast but it worked big time!

Back to what we hoped he'd become when he first broke through....was beginning to think he'd been found out but delighted to be proved wrong (on this occasion.....hopefully he'll keep it up).

I was impressed by Gibsons long range passes on the 2nd half ( only saw the second half!) but my vote goes to Coleman, he was buccaneering as usual but a lot more solid defensively. I would like to see him clear the ball more effectively sometimes instead of trying to run out of danger, he got away with it today but it still shits me up when he does it!

I thought there were going to be a lot of reactionary votes for Jelavic because he scored the winner. I'm impressed that everyone (so far) has voted for Coleman, because he is definitely the right choice. Made things happen the whole game and set up Pienaar. We have a smart group of soccer/football fans here.

There is no right or wrong choice its all based on opion!

But to the nut who actually did vote for Jelly what are you doing?! its clearly Seamus! shaking fist.png

Worked his arse off today and the only player on the field who looked as if he wanted to win the game. Gave it his all, hes getting better and better.

3 points, back into fourth. Its a great season for Toffees so far! jump for joy.gif

when we have kev fit and jelly firing we will go on a long winning run. Mustard was fantastic today, have to admit it was a bit worried when i saw he was in for tony, but played very well, direct running and defended great.

i thought we were fantastic in first half, shite in the second. glad to win!

Any word on the injury yet? Also, do you know what his injury record was like at his previous clubs?

The TV commentators said they got word from in the locker room that he was subbed as a precaution so I think he'll be available next week. He never had lots of injuries before his Everton-career. Also, I think it's quite common that hamstring injuries can drag on for some time so I don't think this is something we should be particularly worried about. They seem to be taking care of it.

The TV commentators said they got word from in the locker room that he was subbed as a precaution so I think he'll be available next week. He never had lots of injuries before his Everton-career.

Yep. Moyes has said he felt it tighten so they subbed him. Maybe next game he'll start from the bench (something that probably should've been the case yesterday tbh).

Edited by Romey 1878

Vellios deserves a mention even though he's not been made available in the voting. When he came on we looked a totally different team and always looked like threatening the Spurs back line, it annoys me how we don't play him more because he's on of the best young talents we've had at this club.

As for the players that have been made available I'd probably have to take a swing at Pienaar, looked good all game even though he was constantly getting stick from the Spurs fans and popped up with a header to make it 1-1 and spur us on to get the second.