IGNORED

West Ham (Away)

Zoo

I don't want to knock Jelavic's confidence because its obvious how good it is but we need to drop him and give Vellios a chance, everyone on this forum would agree with me that he would have buried it, Moyes just needs to have a little faith and give him a go.

I agree with dropping Jelavic for a game or two but i think Ani should get the chance ahead of Vellios. He has scored 3 so far this season.

Given the fact that Gibson is out I woulden't mind putting Anichebe in the team as a midfielder/striker and play Vellios in an attacking role. Against a team like Wigan we should be looking to run at them because after a while they'll easily crack.

Can't look beyond the scoreline, I never got a chance to take in the game, and a win at Upton Park is mighty fine, beating an opposition I don't like much, and going over there to a difficult venue and hostile environment and getting a victory, it's all anyone could have asked for.

More match officiating incompetence today apparently, so will risk a watch later to see what the latest furore is about, so will reserve further comment until then. But to win away there, it's a very good result and we have maintained our champions league ambitions, although I don't know most of the other scores today.

It was such a good result you can see it again -

West Ham United 1 Everton 2

Will tune in later maybe to see what really occured, but pleased enough with that outcome. Still only two league defeats all season thus far going into the end of year, so it's been a better half season than some could have anticipated for sure.

Nev's had a nightmare after the game.

image_normal.jpgphil neville18@fizzer18

Was selected for random drug test after game took me 2 hrs to pee drunk 5 bottles of water-team bus left without me thanks

phil neville18@fizzer18

"@GaryLineker: @fizzer18 That's taking the p*ss...or leaving it behind" no respect from lads leaving the captain!!!!!lads!!!

Bloody train left without me too!!!!! pic.twitter.com/24x8KpPr

"@JoleonLescott: @fizzer18 ha. Get the thumb out Nev." Not tonight jol!!!! Ahah

Anthony Taylor is a horrible ref. Every time I've watched him ref a match he's made mistakes. Remember against WBA a few years ago when he gave Bilyaletdinov a straight red for a challenge on James Morrison, and he didn't even touch Morrison? Morrison even told Taylor that and tried to get him out of it but he still sent him off. Unbelievable, this ref isn't fit to officiate a sunday league match, much less the Premier League. I hope that tool doesn't get a match in ever again. Ruined the game for both clubs. Hell, his refereeing was so poor for a second I thought it was Lee Mason on a diet. But seriously, good result, the team played well with the exception of Heitinga and Jelavic