IGNORED

Fellaini's Ban

Aidan

Marouane Fellaini will miss Everton's Christmas fixture schedule after being retrospectively charged with violent conduct by the FA following Saturday's game at Stoke City.The player and the Club have accepted the charge and the 25-year-old will be suspended for three games against West Ham, Wigan and Chelsea...

I know its a bit of a kick in the balls for the team. Without a doubt the lad deserves it. However, I feel that Fellaini has prevented play going through to Jelavic this season which is why he has been off form lately. Hopefully, it will help enable Jelly to rediscover his form for the Toffees, so although it is a big loss, by no means is it a major crisis.

The West Ham and Wigan fixtures are more than winnable even with Fellainis omission, the other players at our disposal can see to that, but it's imperative for any club to have their best player available for the biggest games and sternest opposition, and with the latter fixture, the Belgian will be missed. As to the above, it's hardly the end of the world in that we will be without him for three games and it will be interesting to see how we adapt without him around. What He did at the weekend was stupid, provocation or not. These players are supposed to maintain a professional attitude out there.

I know he hasnt had any previous like Barton who got 12 games but i think Davey will be made up with 3 games to be honest. And lets get it right either Jan or summer Felli will be gone so we have to sooner or later learn how to play without him and lets face it its only this season we have played so much into him. Id deffo play naysmith behind Jelly ossie on right and Ross in centre and lets play the ball on the deck

Everton doesn't have wingersat the moment. Mirallas is injured. Drenthe is gone.

Pienaar is the only option. but there are 2 flanks so... Naismith? I see managers put strikers on wings, but i'm so totally against that idea normally. Although... Have we ever tried putting Jelavic on a wing? (Anichebe or Velios in the center)

edit: silly me, I forgot that Coleman is capable of that role too. Is Hibbert in good shape to replace Coleman on RB?

Edited by Mirallas