IGNORED

Everton v Chelsea 30th Dec 13:30

Avinalaff

I am still laughing at that statement as it was ridiculous at the time.

There's not a team in the world I can read as well as Chelsea. I can sense Chelsea danger where you can't see it in the statistics. During last year's Champions League final, I could perfectly predict every stage of the game :)

There's not a team in the world I can read as well as Chelsea. I can sense Chelsea danger where you can't see it in the statistics. During last year's Champions League final, I could perfectly predict every stage of the game smile.png

Interesting, but not relevant. There hadn't been any Chelsea danger up to that point, which is what you said.

There's not a team in the world I can read as well as Chelsea. I can sense Chelsea danger where you can't see it in the statistics. During last year's Champions League final, I could perfectly predict every stage of the game :)

You talk some quite ridiculous shite. At the time you made your statement Chelsea were lucky not to be 2 or 3 down. Troll off somewhere else, we are playing great with a patched up team against possibly one of the most hated, plastic and shallow clubs in the world.

I don't think you do know much about football, your love for Internet forums is far greater.

Can we talk less about Chelsea and more about Heitinga's atrocious marking on that Lampard goal? He is completely useless in the air anymore.

Watch it back, Jags is the one who should be marking Lampard. Heitinga is marking Ivanovic. If you're going to blame someone get it right.

Still laughing?

Haha bless, Chelsea scored and you made a mess in your pants. We will see who is laughing at the end of the game. Surely even you, the most biased person to ever grace these forums, must admit your precious Chelsea have been 2nd best? Still laughing at the " I can sense Chelsea danger" half an hour before they score :lol: I sense that Chelsea will make a sub...

It should be 2-1 or 3-1 half. Disappointing, while they probably deserved a goal, we've deserved at least two or three. Were gonna half to outplay them significantly in this next half to earn 3 points. Watch though, Benitez probably has brilliant second half tactics coming (well, anything can beat their first half tactics).

There's not a team in the world I can read as well as Chelsea. I can sense Chelsea danger where you can't see it in the statistics. During last year's Champions League final, I could perfectly predict every stage of the game smile.png

Mirallas, if you were sitting next to me in a pub I would have stuck one on you by now, pipe down or piss off...........

Overall that was a decent half. I love it when we play with that intensity and we press high up the pitch. We are a much better team when we do that.

We have let Chelsea back into it, but again it was through our own individual mistakes. The back four have been brilliant bar the goal and Naismith, Jela & Vic have all really put in a great shift.

Our downfall at the moment is the centre of midfield. When we have the ball Pienaar, Osman and Hitz have done well but when they lose it we get in trouble because none of them have any pace whatsoever. Osman has been especially guilty of commiting himself when he shouldnt & Pienaar just needs to be a bit more controlled on the ball. If any Chelsea player gets past one of our midfielders we simply cant get back and put in a challenge and its hurting us. Either someone needs to play in front of the back four or we need some younger legs! Not sure who is on the bench and maybe its not really an option for us today but its certainly something that needs to be addressed.

Hopefully we start like we did in the first half because we really rattled them.