IGNORED

Eating, Drinking & Cooking Thread.

Zoo

7 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Sarah does look sophisticated and classy I must admit, but now Iโ€™ve got a vision of you sat in the lounge bollock naked watching master chef thatโ€™s put me right off my food๐Ÿ˜‚

When did you install the bloody webcam!?!?:shakingfist:

Of the men still think the ship pilot's in with a chance, but the other guy no way, he's fragile.

13 minutes ago, MikeO said:

When did you install the bloody webcam!?!?:shakingfist:

Of the men still think the ship pilot's in with a chance, but the other guy no way, he's fragile.

Agreed the pilot as been consistently good the same as Pooky the Thai lass, Johnโ€™s been very complimentary about her food and I think Iโ€™m right in saying as a young chef in Australia his forte was Thai food or version of.ย 

14 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

Eddie please but I think they have wanted Pookie from the start. Theatricals often work.

I agree, the American guy with the waxed 'tache who won several years back irritated the shite out of me for that reason.

Right decision today but I think Ioan is on borrowed time, far and away the weakest of those left. Of the other four I'd actually like, in terms of how much I've warmed to them....anyone but Pookie; but I think she's the teacher's pet as it stands.

11 minutes ago, Gwlad all over said:

I can't stand Wallace. You know what is coming next with his expressions and the cliches he'll spout. Torode isn't much better. Probably needs new presenters.ย 

How about switching a bit? Put the SAS:ย Who Dares Wins guys in charge of Masterchef and Wallace and Terrode in charge of the special forces stuff....I actually feel a pitch to channel 5 coming on๐Ÿ˜‚.

7 hours ago, Gwlad all over said:

Eddie please but I think they have wanted Pookie from the start. Theatricals often work.

Heston is proof of that theatricals work in the culinary world they say you eat with your eyes, yet taste is the most important thing, and if you can get both of these elements right visually fantastic and taste fantastic as the diner this can sometimes blow your mind.ย 

Pooky nearly blew it resting her perfectly cooked salmon on a still turned on hot plate, you would be devastated if that cost you your place in the final, Mikeโ€™s favourite looking contestant messed up her consommรฉ these small mistakes will cost going forward, not that Mike would mind I think he would drink her dish water given the opportunity ๐Ÿ˜

Who's your money on for falling at the last fence tonight then guys? Fairly certain I think that, barring total disaster, Pookie and Eddie are certs for the final for me; which one of the other two I'm unsure.

Meanwhile, in the O kitchen tonight I'm making king prawns and mussels with mushrooms in white wine, cream and garlic sauce with sautรฉed jersey royals and peas (hold the peas for Josh as he's not a fan, though weirdly he loves the mushy variety). Greg and John would love it:D๐Ÿ†.

On 16/04/2022 at 20:00, MikeO said:

Think, though the Singapore guy was good, that the standard was much higher in the first two groups than the last two; one more batch to come.

They need to get me on as a judge! Three of the final four from the first two groups and one from the fifth, I said weeks three and four were off the pace๐Ÿ˜Ž

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MikeO said:

I'll get back to you after the game.ย 

Issue is that members have an "Attachment Quota" limit to keep within the terms of our contract with the hosts, and yours is all used up. I can clear up space for you by deleting old attachments if you like, no problem, let me know.

ย 

Capture.PNG

11 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Issue is that members have an "Attachment Quota" limit to keep within the terms of our contract with the hosts, and yours is all used up. I can clear up space for you by deleting old attachments if you like, no problem, let me know.

ย 

Capture.PNG

2MB isn't enough for an SMS or post, let alone a photo :lol:

ย 

• 2 weeks later...