IGNORED

Wigan FA cup

Finn balor

None of our boys havent had great game. And im pissed off that aswell i think youre also. But lets keep it friendly anyway. No reason to shout for each others jst cause the result of the game is fucking mindless.

The reason i got so pissed off is because the vast majority of the people on here wanted a player to stay on the pitch who quite frankly couldnt give a rats arse about the game he was playing in. I was fuming with neville because he was gash as well, but imo there's playing gash and then theres playing gash and feeling sorry for yourself because you've had a bad game. He's on 75k a week, that just isnt acceptable and the fact that people wanted to keep him on the pitch just sent me insane

Absolutely shocking.... Serious lack of effort on part of the players.

Think Moyes has questions to answer with regards motivation and orginisation, but the main fault has to fall with the players.

Whats sickening is its the "Big Names" on the team who were so poor. Pienaar was utterly anonymous, Felli was muck, Baines kept very quiet and Osman was just poor all round.

Thought we would have a problem when i saw Neville starting, but there is no excuse for this.

Our season is falling into mediocrity so if any of our big names don't fancy playing, cant help but feel we should leave them out.

I know results like this happen, thats the appeal of cup games, but going out without even a whimper is just not good enough

Who ever said neville wasnt shit? I'd rather him be shit and make an effort than Felli being gash and feeling sorry for himself.

Being shit regardless of effort is unacceptable. Neville can't do half the stuff fellaini can. Trust me I'm pissed off at fellaini and would wanna punch him. Neville is just useless full stop.

Mucha - cant be blamed.

Coleman - 1st half all over the place, but tried more than most.

Heits - crap

Distin - crap

Baines - worked hard, but crap

Neville - ..... there are no words.

Ossie - crap

Felli - crap

Jela - worked hard, but yet again tactics means hes got no chance

Mirallas - worked hard but crap

Pienaar - worked hard but crap. Did he complete a pass?

Vic - useless

Barkely - positive but with 10 mins, could do nothing.

Gibson - crap

Worst performance though? David Moyes. Ive lost patience, just go. Shocking tactics, stupid squad selection. Predictable, stale, boring. Stop playing your DCM as a forward and your ACM as a DCM. He is inept.

Today was the perfect example of why people want Martinez, hes tactics were brilliant and Wigan thoroughly deserved their win.

Being shit regardless of effort is unacceptable. Neville can't do half the stuff fellaini can. Trust me I'm pissed off at fellaini and would wanna punch him. Neville is just useless full stop.

I agree completely but the fact that Felli was sulking because HE was having a bad game, instead of putting himself about a bit and helping the team drove me crazy, he's supposed to be our go to guy, our main man and he couldnt play a simple 5 yard pass and started moping about it instead of sorting it out. We know Neville is gash and we kind of expect a game like that from him.

Im thinking of that aswell. Hes been awesome and done brilliant job for us with budget hes got. But im thinking that we need a fresh air. Hopefully Moyes is only we will lose next summer. Felli could bring us at least 30M, but losing felli AND Baines would be inevitable.

God, I hope Moyes decides he doesn't want that new deal.

He should walk now. Said he was close to leaving after the Europa game when he was found out, if he honestly was I'd expect him to follow through this time.

Im thinking of that aswell. Hes been awesome and done brilliant job for us with budget hes got. But im thinking that we need a fresh air. Hopefully Moyes is only we will lose next summer. Felli could bring us at least 30M, but losing felli AND Baines would be inevitable.

My post went meat to here, im just too drunk to find out how to delete that othr post.

One thing that's annoying me is the "Everton fans walk out before half time" headlines.

I'd be willing to bet that the people walking out were just going for an early pint or a pie or a piss rather than going home.

Having said that the empty stands at ninety minutes was sad....though understandable.

Thats exactly what happened, I went down for a pint at the 38 minute mark, and it was busy down there in the Street end

I always said that under David Moyes, Everton Football Club will not win an actual trophy, and now this. I don't wish him any harm, but today was just another frustrating episode, disappointing, embarrassing - anything you could think of.

How the fuck could we have lost by such a score at home to an opposition that had four or five put past them by the shite a week or two ago. What the fuck was that all about, and why is Philip Neville still allowed on the Goodison pitch or to even pull on a club shirt anymore ? Poor fucking display today once again, as was the majority of the team that Moyes decided to go with, and even that was questionable.

There was a real opportunity to do well this year and register a first trophy in 18 overdue years, and after this bullshit, you have to wonder just how long the wait will continue for. If Moyes was to leave tonight, It would be good enough. He really can do no more I tell myself so often, and today was just another example of it. We were shit today, but may as well give Wigan some plaudits and wish them well from here on, but today was another lost opportunity. Just surprised I remained so calm about everything. Just accepted a losing battle maybe.

Few weeks ago, real chance of champions league soccer and a even a FA cup Final appearance or win - and now look at what we have ourselves. No surprise I get fucking depressed. Real frustrated about today and we couldn't get back to the semi-finals or take it further. Even Moyes still being club manager, you could add to that.

Be interesting to see if Wigan can come up with 30,000 fans to fill their end at Wembley.

Didn't even sell out their allocation for today I believe.

That's more than their most ever. From Wiki: The record attendance at the DW Stadium (then known as JJB Stadium) for Wigan Athletic is 25,133 for a match againstManchester United on 11 May 2008.

I'd suspect a large part was made up of United fans though. Who ever gets them in the draw will be made up as they'll have more chance of getting a seat.

Never felt so robbed at a football match, 32 pounds for that shite. Mirallas is probably the only one who can come out with some credit from that.

Fellaini's attitude is shocking. It's not new, he's like that everytime things are not working out, but today he really took the piss. Hopefully Chelsea will still be willing to give us 20+ for him in the summer.

Moyes needs to do the right thing and move on.

Not sure what the future will bring, but anything will be better than treading water for another 18 years.

Be interesting to see if Wigan can come up with 30,000 fans to fill their end at Wembley.

Didn't even sell out their allocation for today I believe.

All two of them sounded quite happy about going to Wembley.

Seriously, there couldn't have been more than 1500 of them there which is quite poor for a cup quarter final. There is no way they'll sell out their allocation. Anyway at least they have fun...

Edited by Fearthainn

Wigan prob won't fill their allocation but one things for certain they will have more fans at Wembley than Everton this season! Hahaha

We've been to Wembley in 2009 for the final and in 2011 for the semis. We even won it in 1995, we've been to Wembley a lot more times than you and we are a much bigger and better football club.

One afternoon does not change that.

''Hahaha''

Haha who says I'm a Wigan fan. I too was at Wembley for the semis last year and then went into the final and have enjoyed far more cup final trips and trophy success that your lot ever will! Especially with such a great manager who has won precisely nothing in 10 years lol!

Hahahahahahaha my life is fulfilled knowing that no matter how shit we are we are always more successfull than your little club! I mean booing off screech! Been your best player all season and you turn on him for a bad game! Terrible terrible fans. People's club my arse