Southampton (H)...Nikica Jelavic

Leeds (A)...Victor Anichebe

Swansea (A)...Victor Anichebe

Newcastle (H)...Leighton Baines

West Brom (A)...Leon Osman

Leyton Orient (H)...Kevin Mirallas

Aston Villa (A)...Steven Pienaar

Manchester United (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Mirallas, Mucha, and Heitinga are the only ones from the starting XI who deserve to play in our next game. The rest had the passing/shooting accuracy of Jagielka's hoofs today, truly shocking. Speaking of hoofs, wouldn't mind David Unsworth taking over for the remainder of the season.

This thread should be up, if you don't want to vote then don't but if we miss out this game then we won't have a reflection on how we've done over the full season.

Anyway, I gave my vote to Mucha. He didn't stand out but I can't find anything that he did wrong today, Mirallas was good aswell but had 9 idiots around him who he could do nothing with.

Can we vote for Callum McManaman? He was the best player on the pitch today that's worn an Everton shirt before.

Wouldnt go that far. Apart from the goal he didnt do much and then went off injured didnt he? I dont think it was the fact that they were that good either, think we were just that bad.

I voted for the last category, in that I thought no-one deserved any match day honors. That was fucking poor today. Maybe Mucha as mentioned, despite the goals, wasn't too bad, but I just saw it as a collective shambles and I'm going with no-one deserved an award today. Maybe the referee should get it for ending the game today.

A disaster, it was obvious it was going to be hoof ball the minute i saw the team, Moyes plays Fellaini as the target man and brings in Neville, it was a no brainer.

Lost count of how many times Pienaar gave the ball to a Wigan man, but the Neville pass was a beauty.

I wouldn't go with Heitinga because he upsets the whole back 4, and Distin is never sure about him. After Fellaini's performance today it wouldn't upset me if he was offloaded in the summer, it would stop a lot of the hoofing.

The saying is that you can only play as good as the opposition let you, Wigan were better than us in all departments, and deserved their win, now watch them Get Millwall or Blackburn for an easy trip to the final.

Anywa I thought Miralass was the best of a bad bunch, my motm.

A disaster, it was obvious it was going to be hoof ball the minute i saw the team, Moyes plays Fellaini as the target man and brings in Neville, it was a no brainer.

Lost count of how many times Pienaar gave the ball to a Wigan man, but the Neville pass was a beauty.

I wouldn't go with Heitinga because he upsets the whole back 4, and Distin is never sure about him. After Fellaini's performance today it wouldn't upset me if he was offloaded in the summer, it would stop a lot of the hoofing.

The saying is that you can only play as good as the opposition let you, Wigan were better than us in all departments, and deserved their win, now watch them Get Millwall or Blackburn for an easy trip to the final.

Anywa I thought Miralass was the best of a bad bunch, my motm.

I've made a mess of the quote, but I replied to the above post -

I always thought that would have been the most likely scenario, but then we'd only have to play one of the true heavyweights in the final tie anyway if we got through that. Been said before, the semi-final is the hardest to lose, but it's different now, because they play the fucking games at the national stadium - something I find unacceptable and it hurts the integrity and tradition of the competition. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see a repeat of 2004 when Millwall play Manchester United again in the showpiece event, but today will live on, in that we simply won't be a part of what occurs from this point on. It's damn disappointing.

Edited by Dalziel Kane

Have it to Miralles, he actually looked like he gave a shit, ask that Japanese kid!

Other than him, feeling sorry for Mucha like a few others. It was just awful.

It looked like one of them performances where you find out something big has gone on behind closed doors.

I think it was the end for Moyes, he won't win anything here, I think he'll move on. Martinez might have played himself into a new job. I'd take him tomorrow.