IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

To be honest it's been myself and Steve who have been going on and on about all this for some time now.

And yes.... Steve... they will close ranks. The red echo will not dig into this. We will not hear anything from the likes of Bob and bill.

Bill got us in bed with one of the most corrupt and immoral businessmen just so he could win his power battle with Greg. The disgraceful way shareholders were treated for asking questions about phillip green warrants their resignations.

Other operating costs eh..... hmmmm I wonder why we spent £13m on niasse.... what happened to that money when the Russian club received it. We will never know... like many of the shady goings on under greens time as a shadow director.

He also said Goodison would fail it's safety certificate during the Kirkby debacle. If he told me my own name I'd have to go and check.

:rofl: brilliant.

Didn't suntan Bob deny at the last AGM that Green had anything to do with operations at Everton? Or something along those lines.

He did and told people asking the questions they were out of line asking the questions.

Ridiculous.

He's putting money into clearing debt which improves our ability to not breach financial fair play which therefore frees up money to buy players.... but some fans wanted us to just buy players who couldn't be bought. Even when we missed the targets "just buy someone" seems to be the message.

Nope. We bought in a new manager and DOF who need more than just a couple of weeks to work out how to spend significant slums of money.