• Leon Osman
    • Steven Pienaar
    • Kevin MIrallas
    • Marouane Fellaini
    • Victor Anichebe

Coleman was a machine. My MOTM.

Anichebe put everything into today.

Mucha made some brilliant blocks.

Osman/Felli/Gibson worked well together.

Distin/Heitinga worked well together.

Baines and Pienaar were obviously their focus which allowed Coleman and Mirrallas a lot of space with both looking threatening!

Moyes picked the right team for the occasion.

An all round good day made even better if scores stay as they are (maybe even a stoke and Swansea double bonus!)

Thought he was really solid today actually, I just think that as you pointed out he needs someone telling him what to do from time to time. I thought that our defence was pretty solid all round actually today, I was going to have Heitinga as my MOTM until towards the end when he started to fade.

There was a few times he was too eager to get to the ball and lump it away, when the better option was to leave it or he had the time to pick a man.

A few issues with Mucha today, besides his good saves.

He kept kicking the ball up field near the end, which for me is the last thing he should do, as we want to keep hold of the ball, and not give it to them, so playing short to defenders is the better play in my opinion.

Also, a few wild punches, that went well today, could go wrong tomorrow, so still a bit of Prem experience needed.

He isn't the most intelligent looking guy, which I think fans pick up on, but the last few matches have shown me that he has potential, and needs to grasp this opportunity and show Moyes he is every bit as good as I hope he can be.

A few issues with Mucha today, besides his good saves.

He kept kicking the ball up field near the end, which for me is the last thing he should do, as we want to keep hold of the ball, and not give it to them, so playing short to defenders is the better play in my opinion.

Also, a few wild punches, that went well today, could go wrong tomorrow, so still a bit of Prem experience needed.

He isn't the most intelligent looking guy, which I think fans pick up on, but the last few matches have shown me that he has potential, and needs to grasp this opportunity and show Moyes he is every bit as good as I hope he can be.

Bit harsh, some of the punches were due to congestion and his distrubution was a breath of fresh air from the usual hoofs.

I know you wasn't getting a funny on with me Avin but I've never said a bad word against Mucha (I think :unsure:). I've always thought that he looked decent and I think its unfair to call him shite when he's played so little for us. These past games prove that he's good enough to be at Everton Football Club and to be honest I'd be gutted for him if he's dropped again when Tim comes back.

I'm all for keeping him in goal, he's kept a clean sheet against Manchester City whereas TH couldn't keep one to save his life.

I know you wasn't getting a funny on with me Avin but I've never said a bad word against Mucha (I think unsure.png). I've always thought that he looked decent and I think its unfair to call him shite when he's played so little for us. These past games prove that he's good enough to be at Everton Football Club and to be honest I'd be gutted for him if he's dropped again when Tim comes back.

I'm all for keeping him in goal, he's kept a clean sheet against Manchester City whereas TH couldn't keep one to save his life.

Fans are fickle mate.

We seem to need one to praise and one to woop. When those categories mix, it causes posting malfunction lol.

Just wanna put a quick shout out for jelly....

form i temporary, class is perminant!!!!!!! Really hope he kicks on from here.... I understand that anichebe i a really hard working performer and never stops, but you put him in that position jelly was in and he would have turned his back to goal and the chance would have gone...

Just hope jelly proves all his doubters wrong now....

Oh ye.............................and naismith is a joke...I laughed at that corner he took, it looked like an under 10s taking one...Couldnt even get it off the ground!

Coleman for me, was brilliant all game.

Vic was also great 2nd half and Felli bossed it once we went down to 10men.

Heitinga also looked like the player we all know and love.

Gibson was solid too but he was pissing me off by turning his back when trying to block the ball and they skipped past him. If that had led to a goal I would have been fuming!

Mike,

I have to bring the Man of the match scoring into question again. The Wigan one especially when you gave Mucha and Mirallas joint second, with the winner being "not a flippin one of them" (15 votes).

That seems a bit daft, how can you give not a flippin one of them as the winner. ???

Mike,

I have to bring the Man of the match scoring into question again. The Wigan one especially when you gave Mucha and Mirallas joint second, with the winner being "not a flippin one of them" (15 votes).

That seems a bit daft, how can you give not a flippin one of them as the winner. ???

"No-one" got most votes....so if I'd have given it to Mirallas/Mucha people would have complained. If I'd given it to "no-one" people who voted for proper players would've complained, so I thought the way I did it was the best compromise to keep people happy and the best representation of the votes.

Ultimately it doesn't really matter two shits though does itsmile.png . It's only a bit of fun.

"No-one" got most votes....so if I'd have given it to Mirallas/Mucha people would have complained. If I'd given it to "no-one" people who voted for proper players would've complained, so I thought the way I did it was the best compromise to keep people happy and the best representation of the votes.

Ultimately it doesn't really matter two shits though does itsmile.png . It's only a bit of fun.

The 15 votes only mean that 15 people didnt vote for any player, so if a player only got one vote he would have been the winner, as Mucha and Mirallas should have been.

" Ultimately it doesn't really matter two shits though does it smile.png It's only a bit of fun."

If it doesnt matter two shits why do it at all. ??dont%20know.gif

Its never been just for fun Mike, youve done it for so many years and have done it so well, i mentioned this one because its so bloody silly and should never have included "not a flippin one of them".

If people dont want to vote, they wont. Then those players who are voted for will be declared the winner. Simples.