IGNORED

2013 Summer Transfers

Guest blueboy122

Fuck off, you are putting him in the same bracket as McCarthy, Cabaye is a far better player imo, he was amazing that first season he was here

What's with the 'fuck off'?

Not putting any player in any bracket just stating that my opinion would be he would be sold for around those figures.

Now go and learn some manners from your parents.

Edited by blueboy122

What's with the 'fuck off'?

Not putting any player in any bracket just stating that my opinion would be he would be sold for around those figures.

Now go and learn some manners from your parents.

think the "fuck off" is out of disbelief, more than insult

blueboy122, on 22 Aug 2013 - 23:33, said:

All of it refresh your memory and remind yourself of your importance on a online forum

so...

Swearing will only be tolerated so long as it is not malicious, this isnt a "PG" site afterall.

or

H - SWEARING - Please try to avoid swearing.

if thats your case, then... anyway, it was a harmless phrase of disbelief!

anyway, back on topic. who else will be glad to see the back of el grando cheato Bale?

Edited by Matt

Guest blueboy122

so...

or

if thats your case, then... anyway, it was a harmless phrase of disbelief!

anyway, back on topic. who else will be glad to see the back of el grando cheato Bale?

O fuck off then you fucking gobshite.

No malice intended.

Love bending rules

Edited by blueboy122

Guest blueboy122

Ha this forum is just brilliant.

Fucking morons everywhere full of self importance. There are a handfull of people I actually have time for.

Guest blueboy122

back when the place wasnt like it is now. cant say anything on here these days without some condescending member trying to shoot you down. pathetic.

What the fuck was this thread about again ?

To pick up on Matthew's point, I for one will be a little sad to see Bale go, as he's a great advert for the EPL. I can't buy into the salary price he has been advertised for, as it's nothing short of absurd, but is it really such a surprise in todays exaggerated and asinine fucking market ? Tottenham will be the poorer for his departure, I don't care if they've brought in some extra names to cover for his absence. Real Madrid was a strange destination, but we'll see how long he lasts in the Spanish captial, but while realizing he's a decent player, went for too much money, and just another over hyped hyperbole playing individual. He's a talented kid granted, but no goddamn Di Stefano or Puskas. Will be interesting to see how Real Madrid do this season with the player involved.

We need to get Bale on the international stage. Why can't the Celtic countries band together to field an international team rather than be split into Wales, Ireland, Scotland, and so on? The top striker from Truro City could represent Cornwall, and I'm sure some of the top players from France are really from Brittany. :)

Seriously, though, it's a shame that Bale will never get to play in a World Cup.

back when the place wasnt like it is now. cant say anything on here these days without some condescending member trying to shoot you down. pathetic.

I agree it was more out of disbelief than anything, he was meaning anything towards you. Also this is a forum people have opinions that is what it is about, not every body has the same opinion as you. It was his opinion that Cabaye should cost more than that. I agree though 12-15 million for Cabaye and tbh with you McCarthy is over priced. Great player though. If we sell Fellaini and buy McCarthy at the same price then I will be ticked off.

I am a bit gutted for Spurs that they couldn't capture Willian. I do like Spurs except when they play us. Does that mean that Mata could be on his way out of the door?

If I was Moyes and an offer came in of 15-20 million plus Mata for Rooney I would bite his arm of. Mata obviously isn't part of his plans for some reason or another but I think Mata is a quality player and love him in the PL.

Edited by bluenosetoffee

Chelsea to give the Mancs a 4-0 hiding will make me smile. I could just see Davie:-

"roundy! - we've just had our trousers pulled down in midfield. Get on footy manager database and pick me a laddie who has 20 for tackling, 20 for stamina, above 15 for heading, and who can play up front as well as midfield, the price bracket needs to be under £20m"

Roundie "sorry boss, I didn't hear you, I was listening to Coldplay through my blue tooth earpiece"

I'm loving all this! Fookin brilliant, just had a look on red cafe, they are going nuts.

I never thought Moyes would be like this at united, he may end up actually going for moutinho maybe??? Either way, I couldn't give a shit. The only realistic midfield target as a DM is Fellaini, and we should do a Daniel levy on them and tax the bastards. £26m or piss off.

If they don't strengthen after Chelsea just signed willian, and from what I seem from man city, 3rd is the best they can hope for, even then spurs will get ahead.

26m? I'd say 35m, "because you can afford it, Davey."

I would say.... "David, this player offered £18m for, yes Fellaini. The one who after you bought him for £17m developed into a player you considered the best in the premier league?! Is that him??? Ok yeah, we'll the price for the best midfielder in the prem is £30m plus. You actually could have got him for £23.5m the other week, then again you knew that didn't you"