IGNORED

2013 Summer Transfers

With just a few games remaining in the season everyone will start to look towards the transfer market to see who is going to strengthen their team and who is going to lose stars. I personally feel that we at Everton will lose Fellaini so the center of midfield should be our main priority this summer. If we get rid of Marouane and don't replace him I think we'll be in a lot of trouble and will have to forget about pushing to Europe.

A new striker is needed too as Jelavic has been too hot and cold this season (mainly cold) and Victor, for all he works doesn't bang in enough goals to send us into the Champions League. Christian Benteke is going this summer (whether Villa stay up or not IMO) so we could maybe look to bring him in if we can stop teams like Chelsea, Arsenal and City getting to him first.

This thread can be used to discuss other teams transfer dealings too, so we can have a HUB for all done deals once the transfer market opens. My predictions is that Luis Suarez will move to Bayern Munich, David De Gea will move back to Spain and Cristiano Ronaldo will make a move back to Old Trafford.

Guest blueboy122

No chance we could afford Benteke now anyway. If you score a few goals and play a few decent games in the prem then you automatically become a £20 million pound player.

Centre Mid wise we would definetley need to replace Maroune however I want to see a midfeild General type of midfeilder we havent had one of those for years!

Probably because Christmas is gone! We have a thread like this each year, theres no harm.

Felli is definitely going in my opinion, but replacing him will depend on his sale + tv money - bank bills. I still reckon Moyes (if he stays) will have 20m to spend, which will probably mean 4 main targets, getting 3 (on deadline day) and missing out on one.

Benteke is going to be overpriced. 1 season is not enough to go on to risk the money it would take. Same logic, i wouldnt go for Remy. Id rather gamble on Michu (did he sign a new contract? Cant remember) if i had to. Theres a young CM at Dortmund who looks decent, cant remember his name though doh.gif

edit: this lad - http://www.bvb.de/?%81%9D%5C%1B%E4%F4%9D%2Al%E6%86%9A

Thinking about it, not sure i would get a striker, probably a younger, quicker version of Osman to play in the middle and slip the ball in the box.

Edited by Matt

It all depends on if Moyes goes and who comes in. If Moyes stays and Felli goes and he raises a bit of other cash Naismith,Jonny maybe i can see us going in for Capoue,Fer,McCarthy to fill the gap, A striker and a wide man with real pace is a must aswell. If its a new manager i havent got a clue.

Other clubs ins and outs :

United= Ins: Bale, Ledanowski,Modric.Outs= Young, Nani,Rooney(maybe)

City= Ins: Saurez,Cavani, De Rossi, Fabregas. Outs= Sinclair,Lescott,Tevez,Aguero(Madrid) etc

Chelsea =Ins Felliani,Falcao,Hulk Outs = Mikel, Torres

Thinking of players for us Lukaku i would like more than Benteke and maybe for £12 mill? Bony has been mentioned but his wages will be stupid. For wide men domestically Ince looks like a top player and id definately go for Redmond at Birmingham, cheap at around £3 mill

Thinking of players for us Lukaku i would like more than Benteke and maybe for £12 mill? Bony has been mentioned but his wages will be stupid. For wide men domestically Ince looks like a top player and id definately go for Redmond at Birmingham, cheap at around £3 mill

Lukaku is a good shout but considering he has had a top season with WBA I think Chelsea will keep hold of him. Bony I think will go to someone like Arsenal, not someone who will realistically challenge for the title but someone who's still up there.

How much does everyone think Fernando Torres will go for by the way? It's a massive long-shot but could we afford him considering how shite he's done at Chelsea?

No chance we could afford Benteke now anyway. If you score a few goals and play a few decent games in the prem then you automatically become a £20 million pound player.

Centre Mid wise we would definetley need to replace Maroune however I want to see a midfeild General type of midfeilder we havent had one of those for years!

Id like to see us go for Sessegnon at Sunderland, especially if they go down, scores the odd goal too. Also a striker is a must, im not sure who though. It needs to be someone who is going to get us goals regularly, and that sort of person costs money. Edited by Simon

This is who I think may leave...

EFC outs -

Heitinga - Ajax

Neville - Lower Prem Club or Bury

Fellaini - Champs League Club

Jelavic - German Club

Hitz - Free

Mucha - Free

Here's what I'd like based on who we've been linked to...

EFC Ins -

CB - Alderweireld

CMs - McCarthy, Fer

Winger - Sinclair

Along with this we are desperate for a striker like Bony, Lukaku, Benteke - I actually think we'll spend big on a striker this summer. We'll also need a keeper to challenge Howard.

This is who I think may leave...

EFC outs -

Heitinga - Ajax

Neville - Lower Prem Club or Bury

Fellaini - Champs League Club

Jelavic - German Club

Hitz - Free

Mucha - Free

Here's what I'd like based on who we've been linked to...

EFC Ins -

CB - Alderweireld

CMs - McCarthy, Fer

Winger - Sinclair

Along with this we are desperate for a striker like Bony, Lukaku, Benteke - I actually think we'll spend big on a striker this summer. We'll also need a keeper to challenge Howard.

I'd be quite happy with that!

Lukaku would be a great buy and I think His future will depend on who takes over from the fat waiter.

I'd love to take a punt on Guidetti if the price was right I can't see the lad having any chance of first team football at City even more so that they will now likely splash out in the summer to try and regain the title.

So pretty much what Carl has said for Me and if We had the funds to do so I'd like to go in for Guidetti and Kasper Schmeichel if Leicester fail in their bid for promotion.

So pretty much what Carl has said for Me and if We had the funds to do so I'd like to go in for Guidetti and Kasper Schmeichel if Leicester fail in their bid for promotion.

I'd be happy with Kasper Schmeichel as our back-up keeper to be honest, maybe taking over from Tim Howard in a few years when he retires. I'd have loved Jack Butland but there is no chance of that now that he's signed for Stoke.

Guidetti is a good shout too but I'd like someone more experienced.

I think it would suit him and I think it would suit us if an acceptable offer came in to be honest.

I think if a decent offer comes in, Jelavic might go tbh. Somethings just not right this season and its more than form, i think if Moyes stays he MIGHT move Jelavic on.

Im not really sure what to think about it tbh, the guy has had a barnstorming 1/2 of a season with us scoring for fun, then in his first full season has looked like a fish out of water at times, and this time i will give benefit of the doubt and say that i think it's not just down to the Moyes striker curse, theres more to it with Jelly imo.

Edited by Simon

Guidetti would cost around 6-8 mil. Well worth a punt if we have 20. Fer or Odjidja to replace Fellaini is another 8 mil. That leaves around 4 mil to replace Neville. Very possible. We could get 8 Gibbos for 4 mil

I hope we go nowhere near either of them to be honest.

• 2 weeks later...

We need two strikers i would love negredo but he is going Germany i reckon to replace Ledanowski. A loan for Lukaku or Gudetti would be amazing plus a signing with intent ala Remy. Again id go for Redmond at birmingham and Schmeichel definately

We need two strikers i would love negredo but he is going Germany i reckon to replace Ledanowski. A loan for Lukaku or Gudetti would be amazing plus a signing with intent ala Remy. Again id go for Redmond at birmingham and Schmeichel definately

Redmond is supposedly going to be available for just £2million in the summer.