IGNORED

2013 Summer Transfers

Carroll's a permanent player alright. A permanent disappointment.

How much did Newcastle United recieve for that greasy streak of shit ?, £40,000,000 or something like that ? Some people really need to give their heads a shake.

Scores a few goals here and there, hardly prolific, reminds me of Crouch, tall and awkward at set pieces, but hardly a threatening goalscorer. Another season of 'not up to much' for them.

He's not worth anything near the 15 million in that article, but prices today in the game are so absurd and exaggerated you never can take anything too seriously.

What has Wanyama being linked to Southampton got to do with Everton ? :dont know:

Nothing at all, it's been moved to "General Football; 2013 transfers" because it didn't need it's own thread.

Separate thread for every rumour for every club in the country would be a bit daft.

Mignolet signs for the shite.

Takes more than one half decent acquisition to turn a largely mediocre team into a good one. I stil expect them to finish empty handed next season, and even a Toffee finish above them for a third consecutive year. It would be a fine achievement, and I see no reason why we can't produce it again. So long as Rogers stays in charge, the struggles may well continue.