IGNORED

2013 Summer Transfers

its just his hunger that I would question, for me he is a player who I feel has done his stint abroad and when settled back in his home city another upheaval may prove a little too much given he has a new child etc. Surely it doesnt get any better than playing for barca as a local lad. I think with thiago having gone, barca will want to keep him and will want to replace xavi with him soon.

how often does he get to play?

the lad seems a winner to me...playing for united would be huge fr anyone...i couldn't see hunger being an issue

exactly my thoughts. Plus, if he is going to struggle for game time, surely going to Utd and becoming a success is the best medicine?

how often does he get to play?

exactly my thoughts. Plus, if he is going to struggle for game time, surely going to Utd and becoming a success is the best medicine?

I actually thought that myself, whe in reality he features alot... in both the last 2 seasons he has featured in 48 games, the most he has played since 2006-2007

Chelsea offer Luiz or Mata + £10m for Rooney

United fans are freaking that it has been apparently rejected as they rate Mata highly...

Yes, then know that they don't want Rooney to go to a prem rival... well if he aint good enough to be anything more than cover for RVP then surely whats the problem???

This. I'm shocked if they've really offered him as part of the deal. If it's true then it looks as if Mourinho is trying to build an old squad of his favourites again.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23350316

no players part of the bid.

meanwhile

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23322717

how the hell is Nicky Weaver only 34?! hes been around forever!!!

PSG's owner has threatened to trigger Lionel Messi's release clause of FC Barcelona continue their pursuit in Thiago Silva - fucking clown.

Would be interesting if they did trigger it. Barca are in a bit of a mess at the moment by all accounts. It's kicked off because Neymar is on a higher wager than Messi, Thiago got sold despite being labeled "one of their most promising stars" David Villa going, and other departures, could be one to watch.

SSN just announcing that Benteke will be staying with Aston Villa and signing a new long-term deal, so he's one who won't be on the move this summer.

I wonder how much more they'll have to pay him per week now. A sizeable amount and probably the only reason he said he wanted to leave.

Reina looks to be going to Napoli on loan - Shite supporters aren't happy.

Napoli benefit by getting a great keeper for a year for a wage of pennies since we are paying half of the wage. Barcelona benefit by knowing we don't have plans for Reina in our future plans and they can probably offer less that they were going to. Liverpool are in the sane situation goalkeeper-wise as last season but have shelled out ten million for our first choice and have to pay half of Reina's wage, and will probably get less for him as a result of this loan

This transfer window is becoming a bit of a disaster for ManU: Thiago, Fabregas, Bale - all gone elsewhere. Rooney - soon to be at Chelsea, it seems. Now their fans are crying for Modric.

Don't forget they've lost probably their biggest asset this summer - Alex Ferguson

Bale going to Madrid is no real surprise but will wait until I see some tangible evidence of the transfer, and the actual price agreed. Sounds like silly money, you can see it now.