IGNORED

2013 Summer Transfers

Martin Olsson signed for Norwich. He was pretty good in the Premier League if I recall. Fer probably joining them soon too, possibly Alderweireld and Toivonen as well. They're having a good window so far.

Not really bothered about that tbh :).

I do hope the rustics can struggle next season or have a bad year, despite any and all new faces and names they are bringing in this close season. It doesn't always add up to success. Bring in a few names, people get excited, but for all we know, they could have poor seasons and be a general disappointment, but can only wait to see what occurs

Martin Olsson signed for Norwich. He was pretty good in the Premier League if I recall. Fer probably joining them soon too, possibly Alderweireld and Toivonen as well. They're having a good window so far.

Olsson is a very good signing. Would have liked him at Everton if Baines left. (he is not as good as Baines but the same type of LB who likes to come forward) fairly cheap and was a fan favourite at Blackburn. Fer and Toivonen are also good signings if they pull it off. You have all heard me rant on about Toivonen for a few years now.

My team in sweden missed out on Toivonen a few years back and history seems to be repeating itself. Hopefully we will get my other shout (Guidetti) in the future instead.

Olsson is a very good signing. Would have liked him at Everton if Baines left. (he is not as good as Baines but the same type of LB who likes to come forward) fairly cheap and was a fan favourite at Blackburn. Fer and Toivonen are also good signings if they pull it off. You have all heard me rant on about Toivonen for a few years now.

My team in sweden missed out on Toivonen a few years back and history seems to be repeating itself. Hopefully we will get my other shout (Guidetti) in the future instead.

I saw something yesterday saying Toivonen had rejected a move to Norwich?

Whilst I doin't by any means think Fabregas is a bad player - he is a quality player. I would have reservations about signing him for that price, he's been around for 10 years and has won everything there is to win. At the age of 26/27 is he going to have that level of hunger and aspirations, at to kick on. At £35m I think this is a Moyesy "oh no i've missed out on a quality player and I need to make up for it"

Now this is a signing with very little resale return - in 3-4 years he will have had his best years and transfer value will be under £10m - a £25m hit plus wages.

he's only just turned 26...a top player...35m is a justified price i think..for all the experience he brings also for such a good age...doesn't rely too much on pace either so a good 7/8 years left in him i'd say

its just his hunger that I would question, for me he is a player who I feel has done his stint abroad and when settled back in his home city another upheaval may prove a little too much given he has a new child etc. Surely it doesnt get any better than playing for barca as a local lad. I think with thiago having gone, barca will want to keep him and will want to replace xavi with him soon.