IGNORED

2013 Summer Transfers

Stoke is a shit-hole. Barcelona isn't. Having said that Alton Towers is pretty fucking good.

*waits for Avinalaff to post photo-shopped image of Muniesa on an Alton Towers ride.

Edited by Zoo

Guest blueboy122

£8m for someone who has done absolutely nothing!

Had a purple patch mid season where he couldn't stop scoring and then went missing for 4 months. Can't see him cutting it in the prem. if I was a full back I would love to play against him, all fancy step overs etc without going anywhere. One good purple patch in the second division against some truely awful defenders suddenly means your worth near 10 million..... Worlds gone mad

Guest blueboy122

Barcalona is a shithole, just warmer and smellier....

Always wanted to go, either there or Rome for a city break with the girlfriend people rave off Barcelona. Not much good though matt?

Always wanted to go, either there or Rome for a city break with the girlfriend people rave off Barcelona. Not much good though matt?

spent a year (2010) in a 4* hotel there (AC hotel - not bad but quite dear). Hated 90% of my time there. beach is nice if you can find a quiet spot, which is tricky but possible. The Sagrada Familia or however its spelled was under reconstruction so a waste of money and the main walk way (la ramblas I think) was full of beggars and pickpockets, food was not worth going out for with the exception of pinchos and nothing opens for dinner til around 9pm. And everything is expensive....

There is a Hard Rock Cafe there, saw Ocean Colour Scene play :) That was the highlight of the year.

Guest blueboy122

spent a year (2010) in a 4* hotel there (AC hotel - not bad but quite dear). Hated 90% of my time there. beach is nice if you can find a quiet spot, which is tricky but possible. The Sagrada Familia or however its spelled was under reconstruction so a waste of money and the main walk way (la ramblas I think) was full of beggars and pickpockets, food was not worth going out for with the exception of pinchos and nothing opens for dinner til around 9pm. And everything is expensive....

There is a Hard Rock Cafe there, saw Ocean Colour Scene play :) That was the highlight of the year.

Yeah to be honest I can't stand busy crowded beaches and also everyone who I have spoke to that that have been to Barcelona has been had attempted pick pot or actually been robbed. Friend of mine had his wallet stolen from his pocket at 1 am started to chase the kids that did it ( about 14) caught up with them and the lad through the wallet on the floor and before he even had chance to bend down and pick it up 2 Audi q7s flew round the corner and a load of Albanians jumped out with guns.... Frightening. Going to Paris next week and expect the same, apprently one nice area and the rest is dangerous and very expensive.

Rome it is then

Guest blueboy122

In a way, its funny because he thought he was berty big bollox every time he played. But then Liverpool have actually got money for him, which is always a negative.

Yeah he did, he was a nasty little player as well with no respect. Remember when he was rightly sent off against united was ranting and raving at all the united team and then the bench. Needed a good smack and a lesson in respect