IGNORED

2013 Summer Transfers

I have only seen Redmond a couple of times but he seems to be one of them players that can do something special but spends most of the time on the fringes of the game. He likes to run at players but often tries to take on about 5 too many. Worth a chance at the price though.

I would have loved to get Lukaku here, he is everything we need in a striker (strength, pace, technique and a good finisher). He is an intelligent lad as well and will only get better with age.

QPR & Reading are both down after today's 0-0 draw between the two teams. Both teams will have players taken off them (especially QPR) and I'm just looking to see who I'd like to see Everton take.

There aren't many players that jump out to me looking at QPR, but I think Cesar would be a good back-up keeper to replace Jan Mucha and Loic Remy would be a good replacement for Jelavic. Loic seems to have adapted well to the Premier League and at times gave QPR vital goals which they should have converted into three points (i.e. - the Wigan Athletic game).

I'd have Joey Barton too, but I know I'm on my own with that one.

Wouldn't go near Cesar, would prefer Green if Mucha goes. Only 3 who show enough hunger for me are Remy, Barton, and Mackie (replace Naismith).

Green looks shakey IMO, I'd have had him a few years back though when he was playing for West Ham.

I wouldnt have either keeper tbh!

I think Mbia and Granero would be better in a better team and I think they would be solid buys for most clubs, albeit they would probably have to break the bank in wages!

Granero was shite against us and even got himself booked for having a tantrum. Based on the 90 minutes he played at Goodison I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.

• 3 weeks later...

Monaco are going hell for leather to get back to what they once were. Apparently they have a long list of people they want including; Park Ji-Sung, Carlos Tevez, Andy Carroll, Joao Moutinho & James Rodriguez.

I'm unsure whether they should be happy or sad, it just sounds like another QPR to me.

Monaco are going hell for leather to get back to what they once were. Apparently they have a long list of people they want including; Park Ji-Sung, Carlos Tevez, Andy Carroll, Joao Moutinho & James Rodriguez.

I'm unsure whether they should be happy or sad, it just sounds like another QPR to me.

can't be goin that hell for leather

That wouldve been true whether he went to Real, Chelsea or Citeh though....

Disagree.

If he goes to another Champions League club then he's at least going on big wages to a club that plays in the best competition in the world. Monaco are only playing in Ligue 1 next year so he's going there purely because he's a greedy cunt.

Disagree.

If he goes to another Champions League club then he's at least going on big wages to a club that plays in the best competition in the world. Monaco are only playing in Ligue 1 next year so he's going there purely because he's a greedy cunt.

have you seen the players theyre signing? They should be in the CL in no time, with the money theyve spent, and he will be part of that. No difference in my eyes

He could quite easily have signed for them next year when they were put into the Champions League. The only reason players are going to Monaco is because of the money involved, if that wasn't a factor they wouldn't be going.

He could quite easily have signed for them next year when they were put into the Champions League. The only reason players are going to Monaco is because of the money involved, if that wasn't a factor they wouldn't be going.

He wanted the move to real but Athletico wouldn't accomodate it. Rumours are that he'll move to real next summer but 12months is a long, long time in football!!!

He wanted the move to real but Athletico wouldn't accomodate it. Rumours are that he'll move to real next summer but 12months is a long, long time in football!!!

He will move only if his owners allow him too.

Monaco are in for Nani now too (20 million). Madness.