IGNORED

2013 Summer Transfers

Guest blueboy122

All these players have got to gel though. Personally I don't think they will do any better than last season. They have looked poor in the first two games and were extremely lucky in both.

All these players have got to gel though. Personally I don't think they will do any better than last season. They have looked poor in the first two games and were extremely lucky in both.

I agree with you on that, but I also think they're still getting used to each other. They've brought in so many new faces(maybe not as much as Sunderland, but still). Does anyone have the exact number?

It's not fair Tottenham having all that Bale money to spend for a player who wasn't even worth half of that.or maybe a third of that amount. They won't win the league, but just don't like them bringing in all these expensive players and names with money they weren't really entitled to. should have been awarded 40 million for the player and spend it as they like, but were simply given too much. I just don't like it. With this scenario we should ideally be recieving 80 million for Baines and Felliaini together and go out ourselves and make some extravagant purchases. I've got no real animosity for the club in question, only a minor dislike, but this has irritated to an extent.

In one word - Ridiculous. If not belligerent.

£ 85,000,000 for that player - and a £ 300,000 a week salary to go with it ?. Just fuck off

It's just a sad state of affairs and another insult to the game. Hopefully in time, soccer will be in such a state of disarray as it continues, things will be beyond salvation.

If Bale is worth that much, then we can damn well get 100,000,000 for Baines and Fellaini together ?

No wonder I've lost significant interest in the game in recent years. The numbers today are just fucking ludicrous. There has to be a global salary cap for them damn wages and over exaggerated players - but who's going to introduce them ?

Yet another example of an overhyped player selling for almost twice or three times their actual valuation, but there's no sense in fucking argument. It's just a sad state of affairs, as mentioned.

Bale is only good against poor sides. Only has a decent record against Arsenal probably helped by it being the most open game in the Prem.

v Man U 11 games 3 assists 1 goal.

v Man City 8 games 1 assist 2 goals.

v Chelsea 8 games 1 assist 2 goals.

v Arsenal 10 games 1 assist 5 goals.

v Everton 9 games 1 assist 0 goals.

v Liverpool 9 games 3 assists 1 goal 2 own-goals.

v WBA 9 games 2 assists 1 goal.