IGNORED

2013 Summer Transfers

Just a quick thought, Arsenal have just paid Bendtner off 3million pounds to get rid of him. I wouldn't mind him in an Everton shirt, the only problem is he seems quite lazy. He was on 55,000 pound a week at Arsenal and Crystal palace are offering him 25,000 surely we could afford that...

:major overreaction alert: :crying:

Just a quick thought, Arsenal have just paid Bendtner off 3million pounds to get rid of him. I wouldn't mind him in an Everton shirt, the only problem is he seems quite lazy. He was on 55,000 pound a week at Arsenal and Crystal palace are offering him 25,000 surely we could afford that...

I take it you've never seen him play and maybe think "he is an arsenal player so he must be alright"

Worst attitude I have seen on a striker for a striker with very limited ability. Not fit for the premier league - probably not even the championship.

Sky sources are being told that Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger will do 'all he can' to wrap up deals for Real Madrid pair Mesut Ozil and Angel Di Maria on transfer deadline day.
by Chris Burton 11:11 AM

Seriously hope Arsenal wrap up the Ozil deal asap. I don't want the mancs to get him - top player. I'm that annoyed by Moyes conduct that I want them to have to sign Fellaini for £25m plus, and then because I believe he isn't what they need - they will finish outside the top 4.

Moyes has seriously angered me. Not only did I think he was spending the last few years picking up £70k a week for the easiest job spec in the prem, the arrogant sod has the cheek to suddenly get all superior on us. Overrated and I hope his stock falls dramatically.

We've been asked how much money Southampton will make from the Gareth Bale transfer.

The answer is absolutely nothing.

Saints did have a 25% sell-on clause in the deal to sell Bale to Tottenham, but is was renegotiated when the south-coast club were in deep financial trouble.

As part of the new deal, Saints got Spurs goalkeeper Tommy Forecast.

unlucky

Jon Cross mirror - reporting that Ozil to Arsenal is pretty much done deal.

Great signing for them - unlucky Moyesy lad, the one player you should have been busting a gut for... big big signing, now thats why Spurs tried to delay the deal for Bale. Huge changer for the top 4 finish, him with Wilshire, Ramsey, Arteta, = pure footballing midfield (chasing the ball)

Probably right....but just reminded me of when they signed Arshavin, who everyone thought was a world beater at the time. Wonder why that went so wrong.

I thought arshavin was great to start with, struggling to find a russian thats done well in our league -alot of money spent on them too