IGNORED

QPR

Finn balor

Routine but uninspiring....exactly the sort of performance we should be capable of against teams like QPR but too often aren't.

My pre match nerves were happily unjustified.

Side note....QPR have got some good players but are so far from being a team; I think when they go down (which they will) they'll really struggle to come straight back up because every team in the championship will raise their game against them and the players will relax on their pay packets.

Not a great game to watch but a job well done. Pienaar & Osman were beyond shite and had they performed to the same level as the others we could have scored more.

QPR look a beaten side too. I'd take nobody off them in summer, they're all shite.

Great to see Liverpool drop points too, may it continue!

What a sad, sad group QPR is. Such a dysfunctional mess. Remy and Julio Cesar were the only guys who played like they gave a shit. Chris Samba has no business being in an EPL starting lineup, let alone making 100,000 per week. Granero was totally irrelevant. Bosingwa can't even make a proper fucking throw-in. Harry Redknapp looks like he didn't even want to be there. Perfect example of why, in some ways, it's counter-intuitively a good thing that Everton doesn't have much money to spend. Moyes and the scouting staff have to make sure every single penny spent counts, as opposed to just throwing cash at nice names and hoping it comes together like QPR have done.

What a sad, sad group QPR is. Such a dysfunctional mess. Remy and Julio Cesar were the only guys who played like they gave a shit. Chris Samba has no business being in an EPL starting lineup, let alone making 100,000 per week. Granero was totally irrelevant. Bosingwa can't even make a proper fucking throw-in. Harry Redknapp looks like he didn't even want to be there. Perfect example of why, in some ways, it's counter-intuitively a good thing that Everton doesn't have much money to spend. Moyes and the scouting staff have to make sure every single penny spent counts, as opposed to just throwing cash at nice names and hoping it comes together like QPR have done.

Was it twice he got pulled for that? Embarrassing.

Any wins a good win, and when players like Baines, Pienaar and Mirallas don't turn up yet we still get the three points then you have to say your happy with it!

Today the defence was good enough and Anichebe led the line well, with a couple of good games thrown in by Gibson and Coleman.

Against Arsenal we wll need more, But I don't see why we can't beat them.

I don't know why people are saying Mirallas didn't turn up. I thought he had a good game...

Maybe other 'people' don't....just a thought!

If Mirallas came out and said that he was happy with the way he played today, and that we could expect nothing better than that from now on, I'd be worried.Same for Baines and Pienaar, and probably Ossie.

I don't expect them to be excellent every game, I've yet to see a player who is.

Not the best first half, QPR could have scored once or twice. We got some luck with the goal for once, but quite happy with how we played after that. More than deserved win and most players had a good game, apart from Pienaar who was terrible and Osman who was poor. Gibson, Anichebe, Jags, Mirallas were all very good. Not sure why some people seem to be unhappy with Mirallas' contribution today.

As for QPR's players I'd only take Remy. Granero has the talent but clearly doesn't give two shits about them.

Edited by Fearthainn

Leo messi without hunger = Royston drenthe

Brett angel with hunger = Tim Cahill

That's how much an attribute hunger and will to win makes. When you see the likes of robbie savage earn a full top career then it does make a difference. Can't handle these mercenaries.

That's how much an attribute hunger and will to win makes. When you see the likes of robbie savage earn a full top career then it does make a difference. Can't handle these mercenaries.

Why aren't players from Hungary the worlds best?

I didn't see most of the game, got too irritated in the end to participate any further, but most would have expected the three points before time. Went over to Reading today to applaud them for their draw with Liverpool and taking points away even though they're still bottom team. From what I can ascertain, it was a straight forward no-thrills victory and they had one or two significant names out themselves and we're still in with a good enough chance for european soccer, but it'll be tough against arsenal mid-week, but it appears the referee was less than impartial today and did Norwich few favors (in other words the referee was a biased cunt) and appeared to have given the home side a boost today, so don't want any of that for when we visit. Still everything to play for and have to be pleased with today even though most would have been sure before time we could have got three points against that opposition, but with this team, you never can tell what will occur.

Lol think that's very harsh on Cahill but I agree with your point

He didn't really kick it away, as clear it upfield. I thought it was a bit soft.

Disagree, he booted the ball well after the whistle had gone and it was clear to see from his body language that he did it out of frustration. I'm not a fan of Mason either but you can't deny that Granero wasn't at fault.

Thought we could have made our subs earlier. Pienaar was useless for the last 20 and we lost all pace after the second goal. Think changing things up would have livened us up and probably led to another goal. Obviously we were only at 60% today, and we got away with it, but Tuesday is going to need a very different application.

We need to bury Arsenal early. The came back from 1-0 to win 3-1 in the 85th minute and have scored more goals in the last 5 minutes than any team this year. We need to have a considerable lead by the 75th minute if we are to succeed. We will be doomed if we think we can go there and hold onto a 1-0 all game.

Merseyside police have confirmed a 20 year old Everton fan was stabbed outside Goodison Park today, hope he makes a quick recovery

The Evertonian who was stabbed by a QPR supporter, who he stopped from pushing around a girl, has a punctured lung but believed to be fine

@FourthOfficial_ If you were wondering, it was @NLintott , he is fine, which is great to hear.