IGNORED

Arsenal

Finn balor

Might just be me but I think Barkley is trying too hard to be the next Rooney. He needs to just get his head down and play like your everyday footballer, if he's good enough then the flicks and tricks will slot into place. At the moment he's not good enough to be pulling street soccer in our own box, it's going to get us into shit.

Half-time would do us good. We need to sit down, relax and go again.

agreed.

Not a bad half time but, if we want to compete in the CL we need to be beating teams like Arsenal.

Gibson lucky to be on. Mirallas doing nothing. Jags has been a rock. Barkley not looking too bad. our left side has been shut down well, we need to give them something more to think about.

Can see this going their way at the moment but who knows.

Pienaar invisible or fucking up. Don't know what happened to him, but he's useless right now. Him and Gibson could both get themselves sent off. Gives us a bit of a problem. Anichebe started well, but has now bee pretty well shackled, needs someone closer to him for support. Wouldn't be surprised to see an early change.

We missed our early chances, but we can still win this, just need to maintain concentration.

To be honest and speaking as a neutral (apart form the Fact I Really fucking hate Arsenal)

you are not looking that dangerous, plenty of passion and effort and Gibson is lucky to still be on need a bit more care

Felaini doesn't appear to be having a great game

Come on you blues or toffees or what ever the correct thing to say is

Come on you blues or toffees or what ever the correct thing to say is

''For fuck sake Moyes!'' Is something that you'll usually hear around Goodison. I echo your post though Paul, we are playing with passion and determination which is really good to see but I don't think we've done enough to score yet. In the second half I'd like us to break into Arsenal's box and really put them under pressure.

Good competitve half that. We have done well and Arsenal have surprised me by showing some grit and they look well organised through the middle. Its a perfectly balanced game and really could go either way. The majority of the players have given it a right go but it has paid off for some more than others.

Jags has been a mountain. Captains stuff. Distin, Gibson, Felli and Coleman have all been solid as well.

MIrallas and Vic have been a little disappointing but that is mainly due to Arsenal's good defensive work and our inability to keep the ball in their half.

Barkley looks like he could be the match winner for either side. Brilliant play to create his own chance and play in Vic twice but then stupidity by trying that flick in our own half. Without doubt he needs games and he needs to learn what these lapses of concentration can mean in the big games. In the rezzies or league one you can get a way with that stuff but not in the big boys league. He has been our most threatening player though.

Pienaar and Baines have been really poor. All over the place defensively and no spark in attack.

We can definitely win this, but we need to keep the ball on the deck and get the ball into Vic better. In turn he needs to move more and look at dropping deep and in behind. If he gets on the ball and brings Barkley, Pienaar and Mirallas into the game then we will win.

Hopefully we can keep 11 men on the pitch too. I have never seen a bigger bunch of pussies than this Arsenal lot.

''For fuck sake Moyes!'' Is something that you'll usually hear around Goodison. I echo your post though Paul, we are playing with passion and determination which is really good to see but I don't think we've done enough to score yet. In the second half I'd like us to break into Arsenal's box and really put them under pressure.

Theres a few boxes I would like to break into Arsenils not one of them I'm thinking more like Megan Fox or Kelly Brook

Also it would be nice if you could injure a few of the gooner cunts as well please

Theres a few boxes I would like to break into Arsenils not one of them I'm thinking more like Megan Fox or Kelly Brook

:lol:

I actually liked Arsenal until today, they've gone really downhill in my book. There's no need for the amount of play-acting that they're doing. I guess once the class is gone that's all they've got to throw at teams... it's sad to see.