IGNORED

Arsenal

Finn balor

Well that was that guys... I'm not convinced that Mirallas was bad for us today, cause he con,stantly put pressure and could perfectly take on any Arsenal player. I also have to notice that Baines had a cameo appearance, which is a pity cause he has the class to make an individual difference, just like Fellaini.

How Pienaar has lasted the 90 is beyond me, what is the point in bringing on Oviedo in the 94 minute? Seriously disappointed Moyes, yet again didn't go for it.

I think if he would have gone for it with about 20 minutes to go then Arsenal would have scored. We needed a strong defence as they were much the better team in the second half.

I'm happy with Moyes today.

Any other situation, I'd be stoked with a draw away to Aresnal. But at this point of the season, we can't afford to be dropping points. Going to have to get a result against Liverpool and Chelsea, not to mention not drop points to anyone along the way.

This is what makes being an Evertonian brilliant.

I think if he would have gone for it with about 20 minutes to go then Arsenal would have scored. We needed a strong defence as they were much the better team in the second half.

I'm happy with Moyes today.

65-70 min mark Arsenal were completely dominating us. Don't know why Moyes couldn't see we needed some fresh legs in the middle, personally would have brought on Hitz and Oviedo, possibly even Jela to have a real go in the last 20.

65-70 min mark Arsenal were completely dominating us. Don't know why Moyes couldn't see we needed some fresh legs in the middle, personally would have brought on Hitz and Oviedo, possibly even Jela to have a real go in the last 20.

Actually yeah, I would agree with that Pete. I'd have stuck on Oveido/Hitz so we could have had some better link-up between the defenders and attackers but it wasn't Moyes' worst game. There have been times where he deserves criticism but I don't think he should have had it tonight. He wasn't negative as like BlueBlood says he went 4-4-2 and played Barkley. If that would have been the case a few months ago people would be rimming him.