IGNORED

One Player

Just thought after the match last night we are a couple of players short of being a competitive fop four team. However, i just thought it would be interesting to see if we had to buy one player who would get us to the next level who would it be? No Messi or Ronaldo shouts. Im baseing it on if we sell Felli to stump up the cash or somebody that can fit into our wage bill and feasibly sign. One player and one player only. Mine? I think it would have to be a goalscorer. Negredo for me

If we sell Fellaini we must replace him before looking at any other positions. Osman and Gibson wont do in midfield next season. Gibbo's fine but Osman must show more.

A Scholes type player would do nicely.

Maybe Maloney as a small creative player and/or Diame as a midfield enforcer?!

Jordan Rhodes would have been a great buy, I was keen for us to take a punt on him and it looks like he is proving his class. Blackburn may need to sell...

and rumoured £40,000 a week wages

Sessegnon type player

completely agree, if we could get him it would make a real difference to the midfield.

Edited by StevO

Maloney's approaching 30 (might even be there already), we need younger players. Would definitely have Diame though. A bit of athleticism in midfield is desperately needed.

Didn't realise that. As much as I'd like Diame, I think we are more likely to get Fer in the athletic midfielder department, Moyes is obviously keen on getting one after the near miss of Odjidja.

What would be the point of just one player? We need half a new squad! Distin, peinaar, osman, howard all past their prime and need replacing sooner rather than later.

If i had to choose it would be a new keeper though as a long term investment. Probably Vorm.

Vorm is good but he ain't no spring chicken himself! 29/30 I think?!

Is he? unsure.png Butland then i suppose.

Dont get me started on that!! totally missed the boat and dont understand it. Dembele is a beast but wont be at Spurs long, well out of our price range