IGNORED

New Kit 2013-14

You may well be right, but as I said I've not seen this design linked from any Nike catalogue or seen any other team's new shirt with the same template.

My point is that no thought whatsoever has gone into it, apart from the 'oh lets make it different and put two stripes on the sleeve'. Ok maybe that specific part isnt in the current catalogues from what I have seen but thats it and I would bet that it features in next years! Lol... The GK kit style is In this years catalogue btw with those stupid sleeves!

My lads 3 so im made up the new kit is ready for him after last years debacle, any news on the away kit? I don't want to buy the home kit if the away one looks better x

will have to get one for the boy, but will definitely be waiting till they are almost given them away. The boys room is kitted out in all things Everton, and they have all their old home shirts for the past 8 years hanging on the walls how - looks really smart, so can't miss a year now

Love it or hate it, as I understand it, because of the Kitbag deal regardless of sales we get X amount per year yes? So if they bring out a crap kit and change the badge, and sales go down (because basically that's what a kit is - merchandising and money making) what do we care? Their sales go down but they still have to pay us?