IGNORED

New Kit 2013-14

I'm with Mogsy, I quite like it, however its the non colour coordinated badge (only thrown off by the additional colour purple (which ironically, black with the blue bade would have looked good on its own)) and the distinct 'cutoff' half way up the GK kit's arm that look weird.

If it was transitional, from the base colour (black), to purple, that would look awesome. i.e.

Nike-Training-3-Mens-Football-Shirt-5190

I originally hated the long sleeved shirt when the pictures where leaked but oddly quite like it now...

The GK shirt is quite smart better than last seasons and all three wouldn't have looked to shabby IMO if not for the fat arsed badge that just keeps drawing my attenton from the rest.

I will certainly be keeping my hands in my pocket on this occasion. I really dislike these standard designs that the big manufacturers use. We are an individual club and if the designers at Nike cant be bothered to come up with something original then they should be told to f*** off.

I'll probably grab the training top, for half the price and twice the looks! :jump for joy:

I will certainly be keeping my hands in my pocket on this occasion. I really dislike these standard designs that the big manufacturers use. We are an individual club and if the designers at Nike cant be bothered to come up with something original then they should be told to f*** off.

Who else has that design? Can't remember seeing any :huh:.

The home shirt is so so but think the keeper kit is smart. Made up with the white socks and happy that I can buy the kit for my lad who is three this year

Its just straight from the Nike catalogue (or back catalogue). They may have chucked a couple of stripes on the sleeve. Not exactly much thought has gone into it.

You may well be right, but as I said I've not seen this design linked from any Nike catalogue or seen any other team's new shirt with the same template.

If you like the long sleeved one you could always support Leeds Rhinos or whoever is your nearest RL side.

I remember the days of going to the match in cold weather with nothing more than a scarf to show my allegience. If they want me to spend money on a kit anymore they will have to do a fecking sight better in the design. As it is I have a long sleeved one from two seasons ago which will do fine.

I remember the days of going to the match in cold weather with nothing more than a scarf to show my allegience.

Remember that as well....though I sometimes wore pants if it was sub zero :unsure:.

You try telling the kids of today that! They won't believe you :dry:.

Remember that as well....though I sometimes wore pants if it was sub zero :unsure:.

You try telling the kids of today that! They won't believe you :dry:.

And when we got home Dad would slash us to death with a broken bottle half an hour before we got up to eat a handful of cold gravel for breakfast. :rofl:

As if the insignia change didn't provoke enough outrage with respective supporters they've made a mess of the sleeves. At first glance the goalkeeper purple inclusion is questionable but maybe it will grow on people or we learn to appreciate it. It's all a change alright - but not for what many would call, the better. They certainly had room for improvement on those new designs.