IGNORED

New Kit 2013-14

My guesses, from left to right: Mirallas, Distin, Coleman, Jagielka, Heitinga, Pienaar, I think Naismith???, dunno, Gibson, Fellaini.

I agree on all guesses including the Dunno, who is the highlights guy inbetween Naismith and Gibbo?

Pienaar looks more like Henrik Larsson

Recognize Felli, Distin & Gibson but who the hell are the rest of those supposed to be :huh:?

Here's my guess

kALDwEi.jpg

The inclusion of Phil makes me question the authenticity of this.

I'm pretty sure this will be the kit though, if it's being announced next week I wouldn't be surprised for a leak.

Edited by Kohen

Unlike this one, which doesn't look fake.

Google it mate, the shirt is from is pink and has had their club badge replaced with ours. It's a Thai team and they had that shirt last year too. Funnily enough, someone did a photoshop of it back then as well.

I don't know why you think making the photo yellow and screwing with the contrast and brightness will out the photo as a fake. All you're doing is exposing the photo compression artefacts.

It's pretty obvious they are real, especially since the second photo shows the same shirt.

ALL the other pictures are photoshops.

Edited by BrotherEstapol

Google it mate, the shirt is from is pink and has had their club badge replaced with ours. It's a Thai team and they had that shirt last year too. Funnily enough, someone did a photoshop of it back then as well.

I don't know why you think making the photo yellow and screwing with the contrast and brightness will out the photo as a fake. All you're doing is exposing the photo compression artefacts.

It's pretty obvious they are real, especially since the second photo shows the same shirt.

ALL the other pictures are photoshops.

Yeah, I knew about the Thai team mate. I actually did the picture. ;) The line "Unlike this one" was tongue in cheek".

Did you miss this?

You won't be getting it Romey, as it took me an hour on PS, but feel free to share them around the sites and get your own back on some of the WUM's.

Here's another one just for you.

newevertonkit2013-14loveevertonforum.png

Edited by Avinalaff

That looks alright I must admit...

That 'is' the new kit, at least according to the info we have, even if I had to create the collar etc freehand, so the collar might be 'slightly' different, but looking at this, and seeing what else was similar, it should be close.

runusu5u.jpg

I'm wondering if the delay is possibly to put nil satis nisi optimum on it, but time will tell.

Edited by Avinalaff

I'm a bit* disappointed with the kit this year if I'm totally honest!

After a bit of investigative work, I managed to dig up one of our old shirts, and it looks to me as if they've just whacked a collar on it and put a blue line through the white arms... (Oh, and obviously the badge)

New-Everton-Nike-Kit-2013.jpg

*understatement

Edited by Kohen

After a bit of investigative work, I managed to dig up one of our old shirts, and it looks to me as if they've just whacked a collar on it and put a blue line through the white arms...

It took investigative work to dig up last season's shirt :huh:?

And we play in all blue, so beyond neckline and trim what scope is there for change?

If it wasn't for the badge I'd love it

I actually quite like the badge on the kit or training gear - just think it looks at bit strange when it's just the badge. Sure it'll grow on many and people will forget about it/get used to it. Many will keep their badge despair as ammunition when the chips are down.

I actually quite like the badge on the kit or training gear - just think it looks at bit strange when it's just the badge. Sure it'll grow on many and people will forget about it/get used to it. Many will keep their badge despair as ammunition when the chips are down.

What would be the point in that when the badge will change again next season anyway?