IGNORED

New Kit 2013-14

But why would kitbag put these on their website if they aren't real?

It's only a design image anyway, not a real photo, so I'm guessing there were just planning so they can insert a real image when they have one and just hit go and it'll be on the site.

If it wasn't for the badge I'd love it

I actually quite like the badge on the kit or training gear - just think it looks at bit strange when it's just the badge. Sure it'll grow on many and people will forget about it/get used to it. Many will keep their badge despair as ammunition when the chips are down.

I don't see the point, not or 12 months anyway.

But why would kitbag put these on their website if they aren't real?

With hindsight, I think those were photoshopped and added on to an image of the kitbag website to add credibility to the image. These photos are always low resolution and it was funny how the direct link to the image was never leaked.

It took investigative work to dig up last season's shirt :huh:?

I was being sarcastic :crying:

And we play in all blue, so beyond neckline and trim what scope is there for change?

I get what you're saying, I think I'm just disappointed because I had liked others shown a lot more than the one we've got

Edited by Kohen

With hindsight, I think those were photoshopped and added on to an image of the kitbag website to add credibility to the image. These photos are always low resolution and it was funny how the direct link to the image was never leaked.

Ye probably where just weird that a top notch website would do that, that's what i was thinking.

I reckon at least one of the kit's will be yellow, haven't had one in a while also can't recall a team having the same template for there away kit never mind third kit as well

It could be white too. We've not had that for a while (apart from the third kit). The last one was black and before that we had yellow/amber.

Either that or we could go for a totally new look - so long as it's not pink I don't mind.

It could be white too. We've not had that for a while (apart from the third kit). The last one was black and before that we had yellow/amber.

Either that or we could go for a totally new look - so long as it's not pink I don't mind.

I liked the white kit last year, they should make a new black an white one with the third as yellow, that would be good!