IGNORED

New Kit 2013-14

The only thing I don't get are the shadows. In the changing rooms, the lights are on the ceiling. :dont know:

Unless they were doing a mock up promo shoot for them, or indeed the actual promo shoot and some sneaky beggar took a photo on their phone?!

The only thing I don't get are the shadows. In the changing rooms, the lights are on the ceiling. :dont know:

If it is a leak it will be from a promo video or something like that, the same thing happened last year. In which case there will be studio lamps.

I'm far from a fan if that is the new shirt but the short sleeve shirt may be bearable but the long sleeve shirt is absolute shite and would be better suited to a 90's rugby team...

Nearly every fan made photo shop job has been a million miles better then the supposed leaked shirts.

My birthday is coming up ( July 17 ) and i usually have the new shirt as my gift ( to myself ) so i hope it is released soon.

On that subject are any of you going to watch the Accrington match at all? thinking of popping up and seeing who turns up. Will we have many first team players on the pitch do you think? Sorry bit of topic.