IGNORED

Things you would rather do before appointing Mark Hughes as manager

After hearing that Monsieur Hughes was interested in the vacancy, and would be free 'so to speak', I wondered what could cause an Everton fan less pain, and thought we should make a list in case Bill needs to ask our advice.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/everton-in-5m-hunt-for-successor-to-david-moyes-with-roberto-martinez-and-mark-hughes-among-those-linked-8610165.html

1: Put my left testicle in an angry Fire Ant nest and my right testicle in jar of Piranha infested acid. shaking%20fist.png

I would do the same as Avin but glue the jar of fish to the Pier Head and send the ant nest off on a moon rocket....... without application of anaesthetic. At the same time I would submit to an enema with a hot barbed wire Christmas Tree.

If it was the choice of Hughes as Manager or having to support the Reds.... Bring on Hughesie

Avram Grant?

you'd rather do avram grant? so would i if it kept hughes away to be honest laugh.png

(yes childish i know)

crackin thread av rofl.gif

edit: just seen above that he answered by sayin this already..can someone delete so i don't look silly :P

Edited by marcopaulo

Who the fuck is Susan Boyle.

Hughes isn't such a bad individual. Was a great player and club servant for mostly Manchester United and was involved elsewhere, and of course spent a season here, but you're right, not a name you would want directly associated with the Everton job. Won't be giving the man ridicule though.