IGNORED

Which players should leave during this transfer window?

the contract thing i agree with, but he had little playing time because Moyes insisted on throwing Jags back in team once fit again. On form then Heitinga is easily the best defender at the club, so much more to his game than what the other two can offer, He can't just go from being player of the season to a complete zero the next, it has to have something to do with him being pulled from the team imo, He is a much better player than most Evertonians give him credit for.

Also Tim Howard, I would never call Howard a top class keeper, and as far as i can remember the last 2 seasons all people have done is complain about his very poor distribution(which is quite shocking for a top level keeper) and the fact that numerous mistakes have crept into his game, and that his position had become far to "fixed" under Moyes. Martinez clearly rates Robles very highly and imo expect him to be no1 by the end of the season. Howards days are numbered.

Crazy just crazy.

On form Jags is by far...by a mile the best defender we have. period. he has the organisation, commitment and ability. Heits is nowhere close and never has been, even in his best season for us, which if were honest we only voted for him because he kicked lumps out of a few players, nothing to do with his ability which was always questionable.

Again sorry for my opinion but i just dont see it!

Crazy just crazy.

On form Jags is by far...by a mile the best defender we have. period. he has the organisation, commitment and ability. Heits is nowhere close and never has been, even in his best season for us, which if were honest we only voted for him because he kicked lumps out of a few players, nothing to do with his ability which was always questionable.

Again sorry for my opinion but i just dont see it!

Have to agree to disagree then, Jags maybe very brave but he's a hoof merchant i can't wait to see him in Martinez's "pass from the back philosophy"(if we play like that)

I don't think Robles will improve Howards performances, its not as though he is complacent as such, he tries hard in all games, is focussed and for me pretty reliable. We as fans need to know that if his form dips or gets injured then we have a keeper good enough to come in, maybe even displace him.

I'd sell heitinga.

There is no way we get over 10 million for an out-of-form Jelavic. 6-8 mill is more likely. At that price, I say hang on to him at least until next transfer window. Give him a chance to prove himself against Kone and Anichebe.

We need to offload Heitinga because of his wages and lack of playing time (Duffy is a suitable back-up CB), and get rid of Naismith. Sorry naisy, but you have yet to show us anything worthwhile.

I don't think Robles will improve Howards performances, its not as though he is complacent as such, he tries hard in all games, is focussed and for me pretty reliable. We as fans need to know that if his form dips or gets injured then we have a keeper good enough to come in, maybe even displace him.

I'd sell heitinga.

A lot of people complain about Howard's distribution. I think that will be an improvement under Martinez.

I do agree that his position shouldn't be safe-guarded by his reputation or previous squad status.

A lot of people complain about Howard's distribution. I think that will be an improvement under Martinez.

I do agree that his position shouldn't be safe-guarded by his reputation or previous squad status.

He never had any kind of challenge against him before, whereas it looks like Robles is good enough to push for a place in the first team.

For me, the first out of the door should be Heitinga because of his contract situation, his less than impressive form, and the way he and his agent seem to tout him around to other clubs in every transfer window. Obviously we want as big a fee as possible but I'd be content to see the club to settle for any sort of fee to get his massive wages off the books.

The other candidates I would expect to be close to the exit are Gueye and Naismith, unless they show the manager something we haven't seen so far. Nothing against either; they seem good guys, but Gueye doesn't seem to be making progress and at 23 a fresh start is probably the best thing for him, while Naismith looks better suited to a lower Prem/Championship side and his seat on the bench would be better taken by one of our up and coming youngsters.

Edited by efc1111

Agree with Heits due to his wages and contract, Naismith for not being good enough and I would also add one of Jelly & Vic. I dont think we need them both.

rather Vic than Jela. Form is temporary, lazy-assed skulking-aboutness is permanent...