IGNORED

West aaaaaaaam

Finn balor

The team we finished with is the one that justifies the starting selection next game. The good news is this evolution has been done in the right manner and one in which the old guard can't grumble with. History shows a new manager throwing his new boys straight in can cause dressing room issues.

Jags needs a proper word in his ear, he looks like a teenage debutant not an England international.

Fantastic blue boys, what a 2nd half. Credit to RM he didn't fuck about, he saw what was needed and sorted it.

The difference in our tempo, approach, control were superb. Leighton Baines you are god I love you, 1 screamer, 1 precision to perfection.

Kevin Mirallas was great today and he was the 1 who stood out for 90 minutes, and even after Nolan,s played for penalty to make it 2-1

I still thought we would come back. And Lukaku what bravery our instant new hero, strong great link up play a clever striker.

Nice to see Oviedo get in the game game. A great win so happy and bloody good football to boot.

And just when you thought a great day could,nt get better Liverpool 0 Southampton 1.

Thanks blues for making my weekend again. God I love this fucking wonderful club that is EVERTON !!!!!!!!!!!