IGNORED

Liverpool

Cornish Steve

SUarez did the same thing to Kev last time! Kev was out for weeks!

Yeah, that was when Kev was tearing them a new one too, so a bit of retribution there - if anyone deserves it it's that dirty bastard!

He stamped down on Distins achilles when the ball was nowhere in the same game too if I recall.

Its been a very even game and IMO we have been the more dangerous of the two teams as Liverpool havent even had a shot as far as I can remember.

We went to sleep for both of their goals which is so disappointing in such a big game. Im not sure who Coutinho ran off (I think it was Barkley) but no one tracked him. Then Howard didnt set his wall up very well for the second and then sat right behind it so he couldnt see anyway. A real bollock dropped.

We need to up the tempo again in the 2nd half, but we have played very well and certainly dont deserve to be losing.

it will be interesting to see if suarez and baines play the second half. both of them are limping around on the pitch. jags still looks so uneasy on the ball, i really wish he and distin could control it better and pass out the back with more authority.

lukaku isn't looking great, so maybe move kev up top and put delafeu in at some point.

We need to start playing again, we sorta dropped off after that challenge on Suarez. Need to get Barkley involved again, he was playing terrific first half hour.

Yeh he was brilliant in the first half. He could have laid it off a little sooner on a couple of occasions but he was having a big impact on the game.

Piennar, McCarthy and Barry have also been very good.