IGNORED

Stoke City

markjazzbassist

Very good first half. We've been great defensively and have got men forward and into the box, but they've managed to thwart us until we finally managed to score right before half time. Oviedo's doing well filling in for Baines, Osman and Deulofeu have been very good too, but McCarthy's taking the cake so far for me.

Did anyone see that little scene while Gerard was leaving the pitch for the half? Someone from Stoke grabbed him and apparently said something nasty to him.. Who was that and what was that all about?

I seen that.

what a dirty bunch of scum stoke are. I absolutely hate them. Well done massive bloke grab the smallest lad on our team. I am praying they tell ferguson. He will tell that piece of scum what for.

That's really wound me up.

Did anyone see that little scene while Gerard was leaving the pitch for the half? Someone from Stoke grabbed him and apparently said something nasty to him.. Who was that and what was that all about?[/quote

Missed that, what happened there?

Im not exactly sure but as Deulofeu was leaving the pitch someone from Stoke forcibly grabbed his arm from behind. Gerard turned around pissed, turned away and continued into the tunnel. This was followed by an awkward 15 seconds of quietly zooming in on the guy from Stoke, haha. No idea what it was all about. Surprised there was no commentary.