IGNORED

West Ham (home)

Ant1979

Just glad the fans don't run the team and a manager that knows something about does.

There no point arguing with me, your point is lost. I just see a different player than you do.

I just get frustrated that he hits the post with the best move and effort of the game and no one is big enough to admit that Ok.. Maybe the guy did well there. Makes our fans seem shit sometimes.

No manager is perfect.

He should have scored. He also should have stayed on his feet 2 minutes later rather than dive for a pen. He then also shot over from 15 yards when it was easier to score. But no lets praise him for...

We'd have more points if we played some one who didn't hit row Z so often. He stops more of our attacks than any defender can dream of. Slows down play, keeps hold of the ball too long, makes the wrong passes and even if he gets the right idea he has no control over his passes always under/over hitting them. He must have the worst shot of any kid to come out of the Ajax academy and that is including the centre-halfs.

carlsberg don't do exaggeration but if they did, they'd call you as a senior consultant... Edited by Matt