IGNORED

West Ham (home)

Ant1979

Why is the commentator saying that was the same as Tomkins challenge? Completely different Stones was caught out by a pull back, Tomkins went in too aggressive.

didnt think Tompkins' challenge was even a free kick, he won the ball solidly

Did anyone else see Pienaar pulling a Felli with his sulking?

His performance has been a disgrace from the start. When he's the static waiting for the ball to feet then pissing about with it, he's the last person on the pitch who can complain. Should have been subbed before Cole.

we need a finisher. we pass around the box and even into the box, and then we just continue passing. we need someone to take some shots.

lukaku, barkley, and mirallas on at the half for me. take off osman, pienaar, and naismith.

agree with Pienaar, he's getting right on my tits, but not Naismith and Ossie (yet). In fact, I'd rather just bring on Mirallas for Pienaar.

Gerry having a very good game so far. Wham here to park the bus and take a point

agree with Pienaar, he's getting right on my tits, but not Naismith and Ossie (yet). In fact, I'd rather just bring on Mirallas for Pienaar.

Gerry having a very good game so far. Wham here to park the bus and take a point

i just don't see ossie doing anything. he had one nice pass at the end of the half and that was it. most of his link up play he either gives it away or makes a bad pass that pienaar or baines have to work hard to recover. move gerry to the middle if we have to. naismith is playing well, but when he gets in the box he immediately passes back, i don't know why he can't turn and shoot.

Osman is absent - Naismith is a jack russel in a rottweiler fight -

bring on Lukaku, Mirallas and McGeady -

we need false teeth - we are running on the rims - in the first half with that side -

no points for possession -

all that possession and one proper shot on goal is just not good enough-

corners still shocking

His performance has been a disgrace from the start. When he's the static waiting for the ball to feet then pissing about with it, he's the last person on the pitch who can complain. Should have been subbed before Cole.

Don't you like our Steven haha.

Again I think he did more good than bad but it will never be enough.

Tried to get some info on the first half and BBC matchday updates show we've had the lions share of possession and created plenty of opportunity but been no breakthrough. As with last time out, would be real frustrating to get fucked out of a result we deserve, against an opposition side there is genuine distaste for.

Second period underway and by god we'd better turn that possession into a lead and beat these today. Radio commentary only interested in other games but will attempt to keep track of events.

Let's beat these fuckers

Tried to get some info on the first half and BBC matchday updates show we've had the lions share of possession and created plenty of opportunity but been no breakthrough. As with last time out, would be real frustrating to get fucked out of a result we deserve, against an opposition side there is genuine distaste for.

Second period underway and by god we'd better turn that possession into a lead and beat these today. Radio commentary only interested in other games but will attempt to keep track of events.

Let's beat these fuckers

you can listen to our game through the official site

Best thing he could do is feck off back to Spurs. Doesn't deserve to wear an Everton shirt.[/quote

No point.

We'd have more points if we played some one who didn't hit row Z so often. He stops more of our attacks than any defender can dream of. Slows down play, keeps hold of the ball too long, makes the wrong passes and even if he gets the right idea he has no control over his passes always under/over hitting them. He must have the worst shot of any kid to come out of the Ajax academy and that is including the centre-halfs.

We'd have more points if we played some one who didn't hit row Z so often. He stops more of our attacks than any defender can dream of. Slows down play, keeps hold of the ball too long, makes the wrong passes and even if he gets the right idea he has no control over his passes always under/over hitting them. He must have the worst shot of any kid to come out of the Ajax academy and that is including the centre-halfs.

Just glad the fans don't run the team and a manager that knows something about does.

There no point arguing with me, your point is lost. I just see a different player than you do.

I just get frustrated that he hits the post with the best move and effort of the game and no one is big enough to admit that Ok.. Maybe the guy did well there. Makes our fans seem shit sometimes.