IGNORED

Tom Cleverley

What's Saville and what happened mate? slow day at work I could use a good tale or 2.

Oh mate. Long story. Saville is Jimmy Saville. It was all about a 'banter' page on FB, whivh is dominated by redshites...blues tend to get banned eventually! PM me if you really want to know. I've no problem sharing. But not on the Cleverley thread!

Classic Newty hallmarks left on another site. Just couldn't give in and accept he was in the wrong. Even took it to PM.

Ere, fuck off acting like you know what you're on about! You're making yourself look a tit. It's a bit concerning that once I'd posted that on here, you would have gone on to FB and read quite a lot of material to find the posts in question. That's a bit weird that. In fact, very weird.

Back to clevz, I hope he does alright at Watford, just so they sign him permanently. I'm sure with modern contracts there will be a buying option and in recent years clubs are putting in "if you survive relegation you have to buy him for X amount" included in this loan deal.

Apparently it's a guaranteed permanent deal at the end of it.

Ere, fuck off acting like you know what you're on about! You're making yourself look a tit. It's a bit concerning that once I'd posted that on here, you would have gone on to FB and read quite a lot of material to find the posts in question. That's a bit weird that. In fact, very weird.

Calm down. It's a well known Facebook page and you happened to stick out like a sore thumb because you went on & on and on. Like you do here. Stop getting upset.

Calm down. It's a well known Facebook page and you happened to stick out like a sore thumb because you went on & on and on. Like you do here. Stop getting upset.

I'm very calm. I just think your trying to pull a bitch trick.

But, I'm actually made up that I have my first known Facebook stalker!!! It feels quite strange, that someone you don't know will be looking for you on Facebook, and a bit creepy.

Fair play to you. You seen an opportunity and struck a low blow. That's banter I guess!!! I took an 8 count.

Edited by Newty82

It never got to that point. I went away because I wasn't enjoying posting or anything Everton at the time and I wasn't contributing anything other than hate and negative stuff.

Once my feelings changed towards Everton again I came back. I often take breaks away from the internet and places I post because it starts getting stale and I get bored. If people on here who have me on Twitter look they would see I was relatively inactive there also.

If you want to think I had a meltdown that's ok with me, I'll even pretend I did if you like, it's of no consequence to me.

Anyway Cleverleys gone, that's cause for celebration.

Should have pissed off to manage Belgium then....

I'm very calm. I just think your trying to pull a bitch trick.

But, I'm actually made up that I have my first known Facebook stalker!!! It feels quite strange, that someone you don't know will be looking for you on Facebook, and a bit creepy.

Fair play to you. You seen an opportunity and struck a low blow. That's banter I guess!!! I took an 8 count.

I look at fit birds I don't know, does that count?

Fucking hell, what a waste of time that last 2 pages has been....

Good luck, TC.

There was some quality feet stamping and eye scratching, stalking, people making stuff up and I even managed to squeeze Morcambe and Wise into it and we had Aaron playing peacemaker for the first time ever.

All inside 2 fucking pages. What more do you want :shaking fist:

Great news. Another mediocre player off the books.

He played well for one game. Where I paused him nowhere else will you see me praise him. Because he was mediocre at best!

Not really...because you didn't reply to the Cleverley quote from last year...you swerved it and changed subject. Classic defeated manovoure.

You are TT'S Titanic!

He played well for one game. Where I praised him nowhere else will you see me praise him. Because he was mediocre at best! Edited by MC11

There was some quality feet stamping and eye scratching, stalking, people making stuff up and I even managed to squeeze Morcambe and Wise into it and we had Aaron playing peacemaker for the first time ever.

All inside 2 fucking pages. What more do you want :shaking fist:

Ya know, when you put it like that, that is some high quality content.

A lot of forums would be grateful for that. Not our Matt though...must be about to fly.