IGNORED

Carlos Bacca

Kone had similar numbers goal scoring wise during his spell in La Liga with Levante as Bacca as had with Sevilla this season and the Colombian isn't exactly much younger than our own Ivorian. I'd rather we give Arouna a bit of a chance next season (if he can stay off the treatment table :dry:) and look for a younger forward with a bit of untapped potential to provide competition for our main striker position.

Kone had similar numbers goal scoring wise during his spell in La Liga with Levante as Bacca as had with Sevilla this season and the Colombian isn't exactly much younger than our own Ivorian. I'd rather we give Arouna a bit of a chance next season (if he can stay off the treatment table :dry:) and look for a younger forward with a bit of untapped potential to provide competition for our main striker position.

Kone is 54.

Guest Nikica

Looks like it, now Falcao is out. They got a few decent strikers though.

Yeah, I was just assuming that Martinez might take the main role.

They played two up top when they played Belgium a couple months back. It was Falcao and Luis Muriel from Udinese then, so he's probably in with a shot now. They've still got Jackson Martinez from Porto as well though.

Yeah, Martinez as stated, and Muriel is doing well too. Bacca was great last night, for the most part. If Colombia can get Falcao fit in time then they really do have some major striking options. Pretty sure I might be forgetting someone else too.

• 4 weeks later...